NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brandon Ingram 2019-2020 Outlook

I created this thread. I’m a diehard lakers fan. I watched hours of film on this guy w my boy of his duke highlights the night before the draft. I prayed to gd that we could get him. I bought his lakers jersey in 2 different colors the day it was out for sale. BUT THEN WHEN THE 10TH ROUND OF A PRO LEAGUE 500$ DRAFT COMES AROUND I TAKE ERIC GORDON OVER YOU WITH THE 109TH PICK. I DESERVE FOR YOU TO POOP ON MY CHEST THIS YEAR. I love you my man show the lakers and myself why were fukin idiots. 

Edited by Flamez
  • Haha 5
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I created this thread. I’m a diehard lakers fan. I watched hours of film on this guy w my boy of his duke highlights the night before the draft. I prayed to gd that we could get him. I bought his lake

Back in Business 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Bluo said:

I am curious how the return of Zion will impact him. At this rate he’ll win MIP. He might even make an all star team 😂

Can he do either of those with Zion?

On the plus side, Pelicans will be extra careful with their prized possession in Zion, they don't necessarily have to win this season.

3 minutes ago, Bluo said:

I am curious how the return of Zion will impact him. At this rate he’ll win MIP. He might even make an all star team 😂

Nobody knows because Zion hasn't played his first official NBA game yet. In pre-season, Ingram put up 14/4/2 in 4 games with Zion, While Zion was putting up 26/6/2. So law of averages. They will ease Zion back of course so that will give Ingram more time to do damage, but do I expect Ingram to drop 28 ROS? Hell no.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Bluo said:

Zion is still 2 months out. Can bet the house he will have restrictions on return and a clear minutes cap. No b2b. Ingram breakout is real he looks like Durant out there again the comparisons are going to come back full circle again

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Nobody knows because Zion hasn't played his first official NBA game yet. In pre-season, Ingram put up 14/4/2 in 4 games with Zion, While Zion was putting up 26/6/2. So law of averages. They will ease Zion back of course so that will give Ingram more time to do damage, but do I expect Ingram to drop 28 ROS? Hell no.

Also we don't know when Jrue's coming back yet. He's basically taking up the usage of the first two options.

3 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

All I know his his game is looking more mature and his jumper is smooth. I guess we’ll have to wait and see. I had an offer pre-season Ingram for Lamb. Wish I took it now!

9 minutes ago, Bluo said:

All I know his his game is looking more mature and his jumper is smooth. I guess we’ll have to wait and see. I had an offer pre-season Ingram for Lamb. Wish I took it now!

u seriously didn’t take that?

wow

14 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Jrue played the first 2 games of the season, BI was the first option with Jrue playing.

I have reservations with the first two games. It was the same last year with Randle and Mirotic when his usage was sub-20. Not also dismissing the possibility that the situation will stay the same, but they lost those two games when he was passive so I'm betting Gentry will want him to be more assertive

I got him with pick 115, absolutely love the production so far. Don’t know if he is a sell high candidate in a few weeks when Zion returns or if he can maintain this performances... 

so far he looks great and finally lives up to the expectations we had on him for years ...

I got him with pick 106. Of course sell high is an option, but what I get for him? I don't think anybody gives me TOP50 player for him. Therefore it is not necessary to sell high now.

Edited by apatas
1 hour ago, apatas said:

I got him with pick 106. Of course sell high is an option, but what I get for him? I don't think anybody gives me TOP50 player for him. Therefore it is not necessary to sell high now.

It's always hard selling a player like this high because people let their pride get in the way and don't want to give up their early pick for someone's late pick. I'm just gonna ride the wave.

• Like 1
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Brandon Ingram 2019-2020 Outlook