NBC Sports Edge Forums

Brandon Ingram 2019-2020 Outlook

21 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

took him "early" @ 93 because i knew some1 else in my league wanted him...some fool in the draft chat laughed at my pick.

im one of the only people who knew he would be this good.

Reached for him at 84th in mine for the same reason. 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I created this thread. I’m a diehard lakers fan. I watched hours of film on this guy w my boy of his duke highlights the night before the draft. I prayed to gd that we could get him. I bought his lake

Back in Business 

Posted Images

On 10/17/2019 at 9:55 PM, blob2004 said:

LOL ok it is safe to say he won't hit those FT numbers. You expect a Ingram to shoot 82% from the line even when he's never shot better than 68%? That's a huge difference.

He's only viable in punt FT.

Ehhhh

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

And except for the MVP awards, the championships, or just having a winning record with him on the court, they are basically clones.

He's clearly just talking in terms of stats. This is a fantasy site after all. BTW don't make me drudge up your pre-season take on Ingram...

Edited by LuSamSiam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, LuSamSiam said:

He's clearly just talking in terms of stats. This is a fantasy site after all. BTW don't make me drudge up your pre-season take on Ingram...

And clearly I was saying that in jest. I knew what he was talking about.

But you can get my preseason take tho. I have no problem with it although I guess I should be scared? I have already discussed it ad nauseam.

At the time I said it, what did you think was so bad about it? If we are talking stats. Based on his three year stats, would you not have called him a horrible free throw shooter and horrible three point shooter who didn’t really provide stocks or good rebounding per his size and length?

How did he finish ranking-wise those three years?

2 hours ago, Huk said:

Just gonna show this one for you guys.

His FT% in the last15 is .941, he is killing it on the charity stripe

bi.jpg

Ft % is his most improved stat. FT % improved by 6,3% and he is shooting them pretty much at the same volume as last year.

11 minutes ago, Travis Burten said:

He'll be better with Zion

Agreed.. Probably get some better looks honestly .. Might lose a board or two and maybe a few looks but might shoot at a good clip since zion will attract attention.. maybe he will be able to focus on D a little as well since he wont have to carry as much of the load

He's definitely balling, but would he still be classed as being injury prone? That's mainly the only thing I'm worried about with him since the Pels are more than happy to sit someone for a week with something as minor knee soreness (as seen with Favs earlier and Ingram himself)