0-5 Record, Gurley for Gallup & Montgomery?? WHIR 100%

16 minutes ago, urbank07 said:

12 team, 0.5 ppr, WHIR

0-5

Give: Gurley

Get: Gallup, Montgomery

My RBs Freeman, Coleman

My WRs Metcalf, Marquise Brown, Mike Williams, DJax, AJ Green

Do I make this trade? Will Help in Return!

What's the rest of your team look like?  Like who was your first round pick?

No you can't do that if you are desperate for a win because David Montgomery is on bye this week.  Not sure how that helps you.

I think you have be more strategic about when you make a trade in this position.  It absolutely needs to help you win now or it's pointless given you are 0-5 and need every win you can get moving forward.  In other words, you should be able to ride Gurley until the Rams bye week and then move him to a team not desperate for a win and can afford to take on an extra bye week.  Ideally, you would get a player who already went through bye to make this work.

If you are going to make this move, I'd aim higher.  Gurley's name value is still sufficient to get a better haul than this.  I'm only moving Gurley if it imminently increases my odds of winning now.  I don't think you can say this trade does when Montgomery is on bye and I think I'd rather start Gurley than Gallup this week.

Edited by Trifecta

I agree with huskydawg - I'm sure that's not the best you can get for Gurley.  Try shopping him around a little - if other members of your league know he's available, you might benefit from starting a bidding war.