NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mark Walton 2019 Outlook

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just glanced at his schedule and also noticed he plays for the Dolphins in every single one of these games. That part is not good. 

I doubt they were PEDs. Probably anti depressants from playing on the Dolphins. 

Look at their schedule after today: Jets - 10th run defense but a team that they can likely keep pace with somewhat and run the ball Indi - 20th run defense and similar to above. Not a team

Posted Images

2 hours ago, hangin n wangin said:

He won't be in my line up again and my team is god awful. Like putrid. So I doubt he's playing on many other people's teams. Couldn't even be a respectable bye week filler against the measly jets.

Was in my lineup this week sadly.  This is just saves me from further frustration of having to play him again this upcoming week, i'd rather leave my RB2 slot empty tbh, at least it won't let me down 🤦🏻‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...

Fox Sports' Andy Slater reports Mark Walton was arrested Tuesday morning.

Walton is accused of punching his five-week pregnant girlfriend "several times in the face and head" 24 hours after discovering he was the father. He was arrested Tuesday morning in South Florida and promptly waived by the Dolphins. It's Walton's fourth arrest in the past year following his three violations this offseason. It would obviously spell the end of Walton's career if the allegations are proved to be true.

What a P.O.S.  I hope he rots in jail.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

Walton is accused of punching his five-week pregnant girlfriend "several times in the face and head" 24 hours after discovering he was the father. He was arrested Tuesday morning in South Florida and promptly waived by the Dolphins. It's Walton's fourth arrest in the past year following his three violations this offseason. It would obviously spell the end of Walton's career if the allegations are proved to be true.

Knowing the NFL, he'll be back on a team next year. 

3 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Knowing the NFL, he'll be back on a team next year. 

as sick and depraved as the following is to say, it is (sadly) fact: he's nowhere near as talented as 'Reek, so ... doubt it.

• Like 1

Once a thug, always a thug.  I know he played his college ball in Miami, but he probably needed an environment with less temptations.  His career is over.  Hope he can fall back on his college degree for meal money.

Guess no need to preemptively pick him up during tonight's waivers now...