NBC Sports EDGE Forums

WHIR: I was offered Lamar Jackson and Le'Veon Bell for Mahomes and Josh Jacobs (Full PPR)

CamNewton

19 minutes ago, dms80790 said:

If this is a 6pt passing td league I'd probably just hold tight. 

If it's 4 point TDs I'd probably do it. 

Mahomes has to play IN Chicago championship week

4 point. Transitioning over to 6 point next year, but Barkley is my keeper anyway.

1 minute ago, CamNewton said:

Even with Darnold returning? Bell was feasting on Darnold's check downs the first two weeks.

Yeah, I think Darnold coming back helps, just doesn't help enough for me. I don't know if Lamar will keep up his production through the air. Just don't think I could pull the trigger.

• Thanks 1

Both sides have their risks and upsides but I would probably pull the trigger on this just because Bell gets so much usage.  Everyone has injury risk, so the whole argument that Bell is used so much he is more of an injury risk I just don't completely buy.  I want the players with the highest usage amounts.

• Thanks 1

This is really tough! Jacobs is a very good RB & obviously Mahomes is a stud & gets Tyreek back soon. In PPR, I like Bell over Jacobs. I think with you getting Barkley back soon, you can take that chance & make the trade. Carson, Barkley, & Bell are solid in ppr & can help bridge the difference between Mahomes & Lamar. But I cannot blame you for holding onto Mahomes & Jacobs either. Thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

I would go for it. Mahomes is going to keep trying to play through the ankle and doesn’t have a bye until week 12 so who knows what his production will be going forward. The Jets schedule really lightens up in November and Bell is their number one overall without a doubt and can put up serious numbers especially with Darnold back. Jackson won’t put up as good as numbers as Mahomes but he’s proven he can put up something comparable and Bell makes up for any lost points.