NBC Sports Edge Forums

De'Aaron Fox 2019-2020 Outlook

12 minutes ago, SkalChriston said:

It's the TO's and FT%/Attempts that's killing me, and killing his value as well. I expected the increase in FT's, but damn, I thought he would bring it up to a respectable 75-77% at least.

There's almost nothing going right for him atm, three's, steals, down as well.

Interesting is that this is what I thought his 2nd season would look like, so I stayed away from him in the draft last year, but he managed to put together a pretty efficient season.

Circumstances much different this season, so if Walton is around for the long haul, I can only hope Fox figures it out. 

And because I can already feel this reply coming from somewhere, "I know it's only been 7 games" son.

But if you can accept people having orgasms over great stat lines, then accept the other side of that as well, life isn't always sunshine and rainbows, the dark clouds are there, don't pretend they're not by trying to cover your ears.

agreed. I think its alarming the way he's playing but I think much of it is due to coaching. I don't think Walton lasts the season. I went after this kid in my 12 man keeper knowing his future is bright but I expect rough seas until Walton is gone. 

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh for Fox sake....

😬

You've got him back in 5 weeks for a potential 12+ week injury, just be happy he's playing for you at all 🙄

Posted Images

I'm not a fan of Walton either, but I doubt he is going anywhere this season. Didn't they sign him to a 4 year contract? Also, I believe their front office didn't interview anyone else. They were determined to get Walton so I assume they at least give him a year or two before making any changes. 

3 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Luke Walton is such a bad coach, I still trip out how he even got the job in the first place. 

last name and his relationship with the lakers got him his coaching "in" (and the fact that when he played for the lakers he was sort of like a bench coach, helping with players morale and stuff like that since he sucked too much on the court he tried to make up for it), after that he should not have got another job but it's the Kings so what do you expect? 

Ok so I feel a little bit better after reading this article.

"We still want to play fast, we just haven't executed," Fox said.

"Part of it is that we're turning it over so much that I am not emphasizing pace as much as I will once we clean some of that up," Walton said.

https://sports.yahoo.com/kings-lost-identity-fixing-problem-060503038.html

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Like 2

needs to start hitting the elbow jumpers with consistency when he penetrates the lane, gets caught in the air with nowhere to pass too much, still struggles going right. 

and luke Walton is garbage. some of the plays coming out of timeouts are either poorly executed,  poorly designed or both.

im more wondering where the steals at? lots of fouls early in the year but was hoping for close to 2 steals

Traded Collins for him straight up. Hoping he comes through with close to 3rd round value despite the rough early showing. If it's any indication, the Kings on the whole look much better the past 3-4 games than they did the first few. And they've played some stiff competition so far this year. Fingers crossed

20 hours ago, justaguy said:

Traded Collins for him straight up. Hoping he comes through with close to 3rd round value despite the rough early showing. If it's any indication, the Kings on the whole look much better the past 3-4 games than they did the first few. And they've played some stiff competition so far this year. Fingers crossed

Wow.. how did you manage to steal Fox for a player that just started his 25 game suspension?

I think Fox's %s will keep him ranked lower than his ADP but he'll be worth a lot more to you if yout punt some categories. His steals should slowly rise back above 1 m/g as well. 

1 hour ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

Wow.. how did you manage to steal Fox for a player that just started his 25 game suspension?

I think Fox's %s will keep him ranked lower than his ADP but he'll be worth a lot more to you if yout punt some categories. His steals should slowly rise back above 1 m/g as well. 

The guy started off the season hot and sits number 2 in our league right now. I told him he could sustain the 23 game hit because of his early success and in the end he gets the better player of the two. Also helped that he was guard heavy and needed a good big

• tonycpsu changed the title to De'Aaron Fox 2019-2020 Outlook