NBC Sports Edge Forums

Vetoed Trade/ Would you? WHIR

I sent over Carson Wentz and Jordan Howard for John Brown and Buffalo D

I have Desean Watson, and have Bell, Henry, and Jacobs so I don't really need those guys. I'm in need for a receiver and a D and the Bills have upcoming favorable matchups. Sent him to the biggest Eagles fan I know. Wentz has a tough matchup ahead and I literally picked up Jordan Howard an hour before his game vs the Packers and it happened to work out so I have no attachment.

It was vetoed fairly quickly in my league. Would you have?

4 hours ago, ncbobcats said:

I would like to know what place both teams are in currently and if this is a money league?

The trade is lopsided enough that in the right circumstances it could be viewed as collusion. 

Lol

You gave up way too much but it shouldn't be vetoed.

Wentz by himself should have been plenty to get Brown, and even that's giving up a lot. He's currently the #8 QB

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ncbobcats said:

I would like to know what place both teams are in currently and if this is a money league?

The trade is lopsided enough that in the right circumstances it could be viewed as collusion. 

OP is the one trading Wentz and Howard.

How could it be collusion if he's here posting about it?

6 hours ago, ncbobcats said:

Lol wow! Found an owner in OPs league.

No veto. I think your league should just disable trades. That or just quit that league.