NBC Sports Edge Forums

Norman Powell 2019-2020 Outlook

56 minutes ago, Abhi said:

Listen to your own handle

Naw when you been doing this for years and have all this to deal with its too much. Bucks game last night was prime example, resting all your starters for what? These are supposed to be elite athletes making millions with the best health personnel available. Injuries you can't control but find me 1 player in the NHL who load manages. They are paid WAY less too 

• Like 4
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Siakam last year, Norm this year. Whatever concerns you may have about playing time or rotations, don’t think about it - the talent always wins out. Got burned twice now and I won’t let it h

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Vizcarrondo said:

Dude, WE'RE due some good fortune, lol.

But thanks for posting this news.  Made my day (well, that and LMA potentially coming back today).

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Raptors only have 1 more game this week, I'd be surprised if he plays especially with FVV returning soon.

I mean that’s fine, I’m wondering if it’s a multi week absence though.  Because then he’s a drop and that’s my main concern so I can pick up someone else.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DemOrioles said:

I mean that’s fine, I’m wondering if it’s a multi week absence though.  Because then he’s a drop and that’s my main concern so I can pick up someone else.

Why wait, he has 1 more game this week .  I dropped him and OG (different leagues) after Mondays game .  You can max stream that spot and get another 4-5 games . Depends on your situation tho .. I'm fighting for a bye week , so for me it's crucial. If your'e a lock for playoffs and seeding doesn't matter I guess yeah hold him. He gets a 4 games next week , which is 1st week of playoffs for most .  I just don't have a good feeling about Norman , I think at the earliest he returns middle or end of next week . Thats no bueno . They might play it extra cautious with him, since he returned from an injury recently . 

• Thanks 1