NBC Sports EDGE Forums

New York Giants @ New England Patriots 10/10/19

pdog109

I just got back on the west coast from spending a lame week on the east coast i been up since 3am east coast time my plan is to be hammer smashed and pass out at half time to save my self from seeing the giants back up scrubs get crushed by evil empire.

Pre gaming now, lets go.

Edited by pdog109
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, pdog109 said:

On the TNF games i'm rarely sober. Oh i'm sorry i was under the impression that you RW forum ladies could hold a drink or two.

My apologies.

Imagine spending your drunk time on a Thursday bragging about being drunk to people on a niche fantasy football forum

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, sSektor said:

Imagine spending your drunk time on a Thursday bragging about being drunk to people on a niche fantasy football forum

Love the use of the word niche, I enjoy drinking a nice old fashion from time to time.

Edited by NyZD

I can't wait for the first play.  BB looks at the start % of Josh Gordon, and seeing it low changes his play call. Hoodie runs a play action bomb to Josh Gordon.  70 yards for a TD.  He smirks as he hears the cries of anguish across the country.  He then smiles evilly to himself as he awaits fantasy owners putting Gordon back in their lineup next week and attempting to chase missing points.  Brady doesn't target Gordon next week even once.

• Like 1