NBC Sports EDGE Forums

New York Giants @ New England Patriots 10/10/19

pdog109

Just now, potatoetree said:

Legit question with fantasy implications: Has or will Bolden pass Michel on the depth chart? He looks more than just a vulture this year. Able to catch passes and get YAC

I think it's possible. Michel has looked painfully average in every Patriots game I've seen this season.

Just now, potatoetree said:

Legit question with fantasy implications: Has or will Bolden pass Michel on the depth chart? He looks more than just a vulture this year. Able to catch passes and get YAC

Ā 

Possible.Ā  Eye test he looks better than the other two.Ā  Counter point; Jonas Gray.Ā 

31 minutes ago, devaster said:

The irrefutable evidence was shown in the video playbacks that Buck and Aikman were watching. It was a fast review. Buck is just blind and has been harping about the refs this season due to the challenging of the pass interference.

You saw an angle with the elbow down and the ball short? I didn't.Ā 

Just now, Gohawks said:

Now everyone can see it was never Gordonā€™s fault. Heā€™s a deep threat but Brady can only throw it 5 yards downfield. 10 if he really winds up.

Ā 

Was hoping Gordon would at least got 100 and a TD tonight and i could try to trade him.

Guess i have to drop him.

Oh no, i said i was doing to drop Gordon, here comes cs3 white knight to Gordon's rescue.