NBC Sports Edge Forums

New York Giants @ New England Patriots 10/10/19

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incredible TD throw by Brady. How he threw it half a yard to a dude right in front of him is truly amazing. World class. MVP.

Pats D owner   <----------------------------  

Posted Images

Out of curiosity I tried to look up the best fantasy D season ever, this link says that it was the 1985 Chicago bears with 262 total points or 16.36 PPG.  NOTE: I just saw this article is from 2011 so take it with a grain of salt.  https://bleacherreport.com/articles/891677-the-top-10-best-fantasy-football-seasons-in-nfl-history#slide3

If the Patriots finish with 27 points tonight (Yahoo standard settings), they have 21.17 PPG so far.

Edited by ZappB
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

19 in mine. That's why I like standard scoring. I don't like commissioners making up stupid scoring rules. 

They probably deserve a 33 though. Imagine a WR or RB putting up great stats and only getting 19

Just now, ZappB said:

Out of curiosity I tried to look up the best fantasy D season ever, this link says that it was the 1985 Chicago bears with 262 total points or 16.36 PPG.

If the Patriots finish with 27 points tonight (Yahoo standard settings), they have 21.17 PPG so far.

There's still a whole half of season left and the schedule gets tougher. Lets not crown them yet. Their schedule has been weak sauce.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ZappB said:

Out of curiosity I tried to look up the best fantasy D season ever, this link says that it was the 1985 Chicago bears with 262 total points or 16.36 PPG.  https://bleacherreport.com/articles/891677-the-top-10-best-fantasy-football-seasons-in-nfl-history#slide3

I was telling the league just now that I bet this year pats defense have to be setting a record scoring pace, thx for the info 

1 minute ago, nonstopfan said:

There's still a whole half of season left and the schedule gets tougher. Lets not crown them yet. Their schedule has been weak sauce.

Their first 3 opponents had a combined W-L of.... 0-9!!!!!!!

They have a cupcake division ( i know its not their fault)

Edited by bhawks489
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, ZappB said:

Out of curiosity I tried to look up the best fantasy D season ever, this link says that it was the 1985 Chicago bears with 262 total points or 16.36 PPG.  NOTE: I just saw this article is from 2011 so take it with a grain of salt.  https://bleacherreport.com/articles/891677-the-top-10-best-fantasy-football-seasons-in-nfl-history#slide3

The 1985 Bears would have 262 points already if they played the Pats schedule this season.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, bhawks489 said:

They probably deserve a 33 though. Imagine a WR or RB putting up great stats and only getting 19

I got 28 out of them so far tonight. Low points given up (fumble TD doesn’t count), low yardage, 1 sack, 1 blocked kick, 4 TO’s, 2 TD’s...not a bad night

• Like 1