NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Eric Bledsoe 2019-2020 Outlook

kane

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Won’t miss any time.  What can we expect from the bledshow now with brogdon gone?  An uptick in usage and scoring to be expected?

Well, we did bring in Matthews so I guess we’ll have to wait and see. 

17 hours ago, terribleswedes said:

RW's blurb tonight fails to note that Bledsoe was in foul trouble in the first half.

Panic over this guy if you want (I'm an owner who reluctantly picked him in one league) but tonight was mainly about the foul trouble.

And probably lack of pre-season + injury...I'd give it another week for him to get his regular minutes...

• Like 2

18 hours ago, terribleswedes said:

RW's blurb tonight fails to note that Bledsoe was in foul trouble in the first half.

Panic over this guy if you want (I'm an owner who reluctantly picked him in one league) but tonight was mainly about the foul trouble.

Same here - fell to around 70 and had to scoop. No reason to think he can't be close to top 40 again like the last two seasons, particularly with Brogdog gone.

• Like 1

He does this from time to time and goes through bad stretches where it looks like he's second guessing himself and or not as engaged...but has always recovered and can be really nice when he's rolling. Go look at last years thread if you wanna....it will let you know if Bled is a guy you want to own or not. Such as if he gets hot, and he will, you decide if you wanna try to move or just take him for who he is. In short he's just not as consistent as some other players.

Edited by HK-47

• tonycpsu changed the title to Eric Bledsoe 2019-2020 Outlook