NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Eric Bledsoe 2019-2020 Outlook

kane

1 minute ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Where did this guy's steals and ft% go?  If he doesn't shore those up, he'll be outside top 100 value

It’s earlyyyyy big boy, Bledsoe usually starts a little slow too he’ll be good. He’ll finish around top 50-60 value 

On 10/30/2019 at 11:21 PM, driss lol said:

someone was dumb enough to reject it when I offered Dinwiddie for Bledsoe, which I only did because I have 3 nets players.

Wow, I can't believe that there's someone dumb enough to actually believe that trade offer would get accepted!   🤯

On 10/30/2019 at 11:21 PM, driss lol said:

someone was dumb enough to reject it when I offered Dinwiddie for Bledsoe, which I only did because I have 3 nets players.

On 10/31/2019 at 12:53 AM, MuscleChestbrook said:

Lmao relax. I would reject that all day. 

On 10/31/2019 at 2:16 PM, driss lol said:

and you would lose to me all day 

I am tempted to save this as my signature 😂😂

• Haha 3

• tonycpsu changed the title to Eric Bledsoe 2019-2020 Outlook
34 minutes ago, mas10 said:

Does this guy want to shoot the damn ball!

blow out... dude is a vet and plays to win at this point in his career. They obviously didn't need him to drop 25.. he had 10 dimes though and played facilitator tonight. when Middleton was down he scored a lot more. .. at the end of the year he will end up with 15,5,6.. solid %s and close to 1.5 steals a game.  thats the one cat that is lacking so far this year but everything else is right on time.. you just have to know what you signed up for..👍

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

Hes injured and not even in the game...

What was the injury? He's played the second highest amount of minutes, it's a b2b, and a blow out. 

I must say though all this passing to teammates instead of taking a plethora of bad shots is very un-Bledsoe like.

Edited by flat_eric

Checked back last 6 seasons and noticed he has never gone a 20 game stretch with less than at least 1.1 steals. Hes usually averaged 1.2-2 steals monthly as well. Time to be concerned or what? 

Edited by jay_00