Steven Adams 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my god make a f***in free throw jeez

You don't roster The Big Kiwi for his Ironman abilities, you roster him for his garbage FT%.   He's also giving you a couple points and rebounds, along with some TO's, what exactly were you

3 minutes ago, LosingEffort said:

some contender looking for defensive help

I don't think they will go to Adams for that. This is a huge contract and not expiring, contenders usually don't go after such situations. And i don't see a contender in big need of somebody like Adams as starter and of course they wouldn't get him for backup if they are paying so much money.

Edited by RipCity0
5 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

I don't think they will go to Adams for that. This is a huge contract and not expiring, contenders usually don't go after such situations. And i don't see a contender in big need of somebody like Adams as starter and of course they wouldn't get him for backup if they are paying so much money.

maybe someone who can trade a big expiring contract for him
I think the  OKC asking price is very low 

9 hours ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

drafted him cuz he was an ironman ughh and when he plays he kills your ft%....

I don't think it was a surprise about the FT... Pretty sure he was the biggest drag in the NBA last year in that cat... Him and Whiteside were the 2 big mid round punt FT bigs around draft time. Maybe throw Bagley in there as well. 

• tonycpsu changed the title to Steven Adams 2019-2020 Outlook
On 11/10/2019 at 1:36 PM, monkeyzonSteroids said:

drafted him cuz he was an ironman ughh and when he plays he kills your ft%....

You don't roster The Big Kiwi for his Ironman abilities, you roster him for his garbage FT%.

He's also giving you a couple points and rebounds, along with some TO's, what exactly were you expecting?

Edited by SkalChriston
  • Haha 2
On 11/10/2019 at 10:41 PM, BMart519 said:

I don't think it was a surprise about the FT... Pretty sure he was the biggest drag in the NBA last year in that cat... Him and Whiteside were the 2 big mid round punt FT bigs around draft time. Maybe throw Bagley in there as well. 

was fine with 50-60%, hes at 26% for the year. Also Capela too...guess they are just used to dunking they forget out to shoot a set shot

On 11/11/2019 at 7:41 AM, BMart519 said:

This. His negative impact on FT% was even bigger than Drummond's last year. Of all top 200 players, only Whiteside had a bigger negative impact on FT%. This year he's not among the top 200 player so far, but the only player among them with a bigger negative impact so far is Giannis.

Adams' FT% isn't the issue right now (it always has been); it's the lack of other cats. His pnt, stl, and FG% are all down.

7 minutes ago, simon said:

Dropped him 2 weeks ago, never looked back.

You're looking back right now considering you're in his thread. Also you're in an 8 team league so not really applicable to most posters here. Yes, he's probably droppable in an 8 teamer. Everywhere else he's a strong hold, but it makes sense to handcuff with Noel.

2 minutes ago, durel_arroyo said:

he's been pretty underwhelming so far..i was initially expecting a great season from him and yet he can't even produce some stocks

Looks like the Thunder are being way too conservative with him in case of a trade, bad news for him fantasy-wise