HUGE trade proposed to me

Here’s my squad:

QB: Wentz, Newton 

RB: Kamara, A Jones, Gordon, Murray

WR: Hill, Kupp, T Williams, Jackson, Landry 

TE: Walker, Hockenson

K: Tucker

D/ST: Pats

It’s a 12 team .5 ppr league. I have only one loss and am looking solid. 
I was proposed:

Mahomes, OBJ, and Kittle 

for my

Cupp, Jones, and Wentz

I'm leaning towards rejecting but what do you guys think? Leave a link and I’ll help out! Thanks!

I actually think I would do that deal.  You get the best QB in the game and Kittle really improves you at TE.  Gordon can slide in for Jones.  I guess the X-factor is if you think OBJ comes back to form.  My bet is he does!  I'd do that deal if I was you. Help me?

Before week 1 this would be a no brainer accept. So now we are 5 weeks later and its a potential Decline? I love fantasy football!!!!

I would accept it with Hill returning soon. Gordon is getting more reps and would replace Jones production. I think the upgrade of Kittle at your TE slot is huge!

Kupp is balling though but I think you are selling high on Jones and buying low on OBJ and Maholmes. Good luck.

Help please:

46 minutes ago, rgernon said:

I tried to include Gordon instead of Jones and he declined. So it’s Jones or no deal. 

I rather have Gordon than Jones.

It's a good trade.. Only concern is you losing RB depth..If you are fine with it do it.

You will be upgrading QB and TE position....Kupp > OBJ

Actually I looked over it again and I’m not so sure.

so you’d be downgrading at two positions, one majorly (in losing a top 10 RB), and one more slightly (assuming OBJ can bounce back). You’d be upgrading at QB/TE.

Im leaning more towards no actually, too much to give up at the most important fantasy positions QB/TE can always be streamed (with varying results), id probably try to get him to include an RB too or I’d walk

• Like 1
3 hours ago, atrium said:

Actually I looked over it again and I’m not so sure.

so you’d be downgrading at two positions, one majorly (in losing a top 10 RB), and one more slightly (assuming OBJ can bounce back). You’d be upgrading at QB/TE.

Im leaning more towards no actually, too much to give up at the most important fantasy positions QB/TE can always be streamed (with varying results), id probably try to get him to include an RB too or I’d walk

I went back and forth quite a bit myself and can see this one going either way.

• Like 1