NBC Sports Edge Forums

Recently in my 12 team league I had a trade vetoed:

Receive: OBJ

trade away: Will Fuller

At this point in time I feel like this will be my last year in the league as I don’t think it’s ok to veto trades just because you think it’ll help 1 team more than the other. The commissioner of the league was making statement like “that trade directly effects my team because it makes your team better” and “I’m gonna enjoy rounding up enough vetos”.  It’s a work league however I don’t know many people as they work on another shift but they are all very close. 

how do you guys feel about someone getting  others to veto a trade. Is that something that’s okay.

12 minutes ago, Athebaby7 said:

At this point in time I feel like this will be my last year in the league as I don’t think it’s ok to veto trades just because you think it’ll help 1 team more than the other. The commissioner of the league was making statement like “that trade directly effects my team because it makes your team better” and “I’m gonna enjoy rounding up enough vetos”.  It’s a work league however I don’t know many people as they work on another shift but they are all very close. 

how do you guys feel about someone getting  others to veto a trade. Is that something that’s okay.

Retire from the league at the end of the year.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Athebaby7 said:

That’s a bull**** veto. As long as there is no conspiracy or dumping, managers should be allowed to make their deals without the league interfering. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Athebaby7 said:

Yes. It was upsetting. I don’t even think I’m going to finish the season. There’s been 0 trades in this league all season it’s really boring and this was probably the last straw 

Don't you dare quit that league! Espcially if it is a money league! 

Be the best owner and win the darn thing.

It is absolutely ridiculous how that trade was handled and not to mention the comments about it.

Beat them by being the savvy owner if no trades happen. Continue to use the knowledgeable members of this forum. Look to add players one week in advance if players go to Waivers each weekend. Etc...

Win it!

Help please:

• Like 2