NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Trade Julio Jones for Chris Carson and Robert Woods?

Dubai

The Conner and Carson owner in our league started off slow, they are looking for #1 WR 

We are discussing this trade: I offer Julio and Michel for Carson, Robert Woods and Miles Sanders. 

Do you think this trade will help my team? My RBs are Chubb, Michel and Breida. Chubb is the best part of the Browns offense but thats not saying much.

My receivers are Julio, Godwin, Chark, Hollywood Brown, Kirk and Samuel. Julio has been struggling along with the Falcons offense. Id rather keep Godwin.

The other option is to go for Conner. I like Carson more RoS though.

I like the trade if you are able to get penny as a handcuff.  Hawks fan here, have Carson, made a dumb trade primarily for Penny.  I see a real possibility where Penny is the head back by years end.  Not super likely, but possible enough to worry me as a Carson owner without penny too.

3 hours ago, croikee said:

I like the trade if you are able to get penny as a handcuff.  Hawks fan here, have Carson, made a dumb trade primarily for Penny.  I see a real possibility where Penny is the head back by years end.  Not super likely, but possible enough to worry me as a Carson owner without penny too.

Thanks for your help, I was thinking the same thing, it would be wise to have Penny but he doesnt own him. That would need to be another trade.