NBC Sports Edge Forums

Moritz Wagner 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a Wagner owner too but this post makes you sound like a douchebag tbh. 

Words are just words. Post a video of yourself praying.   Source:  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, csklmf said:

Hope a player to get injured? You are such a horrible virgin. 

Been playing Fantasy since 2006 man. I just worded it poorly lol just realised how it sounded. I wasnt hoping that Bryant got injured, I owned him at that point lol Was more Wagner per minute was amazing so if he ever got opportunity if Bryant did get injured his value would skyrocket. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DavisStuffer said:

Been playing Fantasy since 2006 man. I just worded it poorly lol just realised how it sounded. I wasnt hoping that Bryant got injured, I owned him at that point lol Was more Wagner per minute was amazing so if he ever got opportunity if Bryant did get injured his value would skyrocket. 

It's ok, you just need to admit to your mistakes. Do not be sorry, be better. :)

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, DavisStuffer said:

For sure man! won't make the same mistake 😁

I'll be praying that Bryant recovers well!

Words are just words. Post a video of yourself praying.

Source:

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Haha 9
6 hours ago, richg24 said:

But according to your prediction, he is going to increase this by 3 points (most likely), add 4 rebs/game (nearly impossible), add 2.2 assists per game (nearly impossible, there are probably only like 5 bigs in the league that average 4+ assists), add 0.5 steals and 0.5 blocks (extremely unlikely). Maybe he could achieve all of that if he averaged 38 minutes per game. 

Some of it is based on the Wizards pace and the possibility of him being out there long, 30+ minutes.

Anything's possible when these guys are playing 147-133  type games, Bryant averaged around 8reb, where are those going to go? IT? Same deal with the stl's, there's so many possessions, he can't manage to get around 1.5 stls or 1.2blk? He's also an unselfish passing big, 2 more assists playing with Hachimura, IT and Beal, over the likes of Ish and Admiral Schofield sounds reasonable to me. *shrugs*

I even decreased his efficiently in the TO's and %'s, because that's what his game looks like, very active, team player, leaves it all on the floor when he's out there, probably needs to learn sustain it for the whole game.

The foul trouble, skill level, and getting screwed by Brooks is also a huge possibility, which I already addressed.

There's a lot of unknowns here as far as rotations, how Wagner handles starting level opposition and chemistry with different players, his continuing development as a 2nd year player, so why not just aim high in projections.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Quazza said:

Just read he only completed some practise and Brookes isn't sure if he'll play 

Doesn't sound great 

I'm super on the fence about adding him if he doesn't play. I don't want to risk losing this week due to games played and the Wiz have an unfavorable schedule next week.

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I'm super on the fence about adding him if he doesn't play. I don't want to risk losing this week due to games played and the Wiz have an unfavorable schedule next week.

Just grab him the upside is worth much more than losing 2-4 games played the next two weeks.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

Just grab him the upside is worth much more than losing 2-4 games played the next two weeks.

I would never let losing a couple games make me miss out on a player like this. If the league is competitive, Wagner def won’t be avail after he’s done streaming whoever 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Thanks a lot boys! I needed that. 

If it makes you feel any better in our 12 team head to head paid league I've had him going on 3 weeks and he's barely done jack s--- but I have to hold because our waiver is barren right now unless you're trying to stash an injured guy and we don't have IL so that's usually not done often.  I'd assume most leagues 12+ have a thin a** waiver right now and anybody with Wagner should just hold him because with Bryant out he could explode into top 60 when his ankle heals up over the next month.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

If it makes you feel any better in our 12 team head to head paid league I've had him going on 3 weeks and he's barely done jack s--- but I have to hold because our waiver is barren right now unless you're trying to stash an injured guy and we don't have IL so that's usually not done often.  I'd assume most leagues 12+ have a thin a** waiver right now and anybody with Wagner should just hold him because with Bryant out he could explode into top 60 when his ankle heals up over the next month.

I’ll make him feel even better here....

I tried trading for him, it wasn’t a 1-1, but essentially it was for Aaron Gordon. The owner thought about and decided to ride Wagner’s extreme upside and declined AG. Kinda shocked me a bit..thought I was for sure going to secure him with that offer lol. Somewhat telling about his value and upside amongst the more serious/savy owners.

Edited by IDatDude
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

I’ll make him feel even better here....

I tried trading for him, it wasn’t a 1-1, but essentially it was for Aaron Gordon. The owner thought about and decided to ride Wagner’s extreme upside and declined AG. Kinda shocked me a bit..thought I was for sure going to secure him with that offer lol. Somewhat telling about his value and upside..

Wow.  Maybe I should try and sell Wagner before he suits up again, jeez.  That's crazy he's valued that high.

Edited by laurilegend
4 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

Wow.  Maybe I should try and sell Wagner before he suits up again, jeez.  That's crazy he's valued that high by a guy who presumably knows what he's doing if he's in a league with a rotoworld poster.

It’s an ultra competitive league, yes, Senior RW members and mostly yahoo Gold/Plat ranks, so no noobs.

I was willing to give up AG and bank on Mo’s second half of season upside lol. But guess he had the same idea. 

I don’t think you can get somebody like AG at the moment. But wouldn’t shock me to see him blow up in a game or two. I’m an upside whore lol...so I’m willing to give up a lot if I think a player is worth it. Might of overpaid here IMO with AG, but situationally it fits my team. I don’t think most ppl gauge his value this high lol.

Edited by IDatDude
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

It’s an ultra competitive league, yes, Senior RW members and mostly yahoo Gold/Plat ranks, so no noobs.

I was willing to give up AG and bank on Mo’s second half of season upside lol. But guess he had the same idea. 

I don’t think you can get somebody like AG at the moment. But wouldn’t shock me to see him blow up in a game or two. I’m an upside whore lol...so I’m willing to give up a lot if I think a player is worth it. Might of overpaid here IMO with AG, but situationally it fits my team. I don’t think most ppl gauge his value this high lol.

How large is your league? One of the better guys in the league offered me his Draymond for my Joe Harris/Wagner. I rejected that. But goes to show you that a lot of the sharp people are knowledgeable Wagner's potential on this Wizards team. 

Edited by MuscleChestbrook
  • Like 1
Just now, MuscleChestbrook said:

How large is your league? One of the better guys in the league offered me his Draymond for my Joe Harris/Wagner. I rejected that. 

12 teamer, 14 player rosters with 2 IR slots so WW is non existent. Essentially a 14 teamer masquerading as a 12 lol