NBC Sports Edge Forums

Moritz Wagner 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a Wagner owner too but this post makes you sound like a douchebag tbh. 

Words are just words. Post a video of yourself praying.   Source:  

Posted Images

Wtf is everyone complaining about? Are you guys serious or just joking? I'll take 5/11/1/1 against Embiid and Horford in 25 minutes. Need I remind anyone their center depth is Wagner, Hachimura (barely), and Bertans (barely)?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, yeet said:

Wtf is everyone complaining about? Are you guys serious or just joking? I'll take 5/11/1/1 against Embiid and Horford in 25 minutes. Need I remind anyone their center depth is Wagner, Hachimura (barely), and Bertans (barely)?

Fwiw Mahinmi got 13 mins in is first game back and went 7 and 5

• Like 1

lol what was wrong with that line? He didn't eclipse the 30 min mark and he put up decent stats. For a guy you picked up off the wire, I don't know what some of you are expecting.

I've personally got Jokic issues.

Edited by Illuminati
36 minutes ago, wallacesnoop said:

Dropped TT for Wagner, lets go!

Drop a long term guy for a 3 week rental? 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

3 week rental that could turn into a 2nd half play. And Bryant isn't out for 3 weeks, he'll be reevaluated in 3 weeks. He could be out closer to 2 months.

This.  Im stacked at rebounds already and I could use Wagner's 3's and FT%, which are rsre commodities for big men.

• Like 1

But TT is balling. You dropped someone already producing for someone who's unknown. I'm sure you have someone worse than TT to drop or at least trade TT because I'm sure someone already scooped him off the WW in your league, if it's competitive 😶

Edited by HispasianTuna
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

3 week rental that could turn into a 2nd half play. And Bryant isn't out for 3 weeks, he'll be reevaluated in 3 weeks. He could be out closer to 2 months.

Lol man...guys in here are pretty clueless it's funny to me. First someone said they prefer to have Wagner over Adams who is on the wire (lol really?), and now someone dropped TT for wagner. TT is averaging 14 and 11 with a block a game and a guaranteed starting role with 30+ min per game for Wagner....an unproven nobody that has done absolutely nothing, not even shown a high ceiling or upside (please don't make sheep comments like ... ohh but if you extrapolate his per minute stats to 30 min he is gonna be averaging 18 and 8 with 1 block 1 steal because that is actually one of the most clown arguments I have ever heard and I can provide 100 examples of scrub players who produce well in a 20 min bench role but when given a starting opp don't do anything more).

I will say again, Rui ***** on Wagner. Fantasy is about opportunity. Brooks is not giving Wagner 30 mins, but he is giving Rui 40 mins and playing him at C when he is not a C at all...shows much Brooks is just dying to play Wagner big C minutes...not. 

• Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

lol what was wrong with that line? He didn't eclipse the 30 min mark and he put up decent stats. For a guy you picked up off the wire, I don't know what some of you are expecting.

I've personally got Jokic issues.

Bruh you have seen what they are expecting... they are expecting Ghallager predictions or even their own higher predictions of like 17-10-3 with 1 block 1 steal 1.5 3s, a.k.a they expecting Vucevic from some bench wire player

• Like 1