NBC Sports Edge Forums

Moritz Wagner 2019-2020 Outlook

15 minutes ago, 7614 said:

Funny quote from Brooks. He has such a short leash for Wagner minutes but allowed Bryant to play bad with 0 defence on a long leash before injury. Can he just admit his secret love relationship with Mahimi? Pretty sure he did the exact same thing to Bryant last season. Stagnating his minutes for someone who has 0 long term value to the team. Pretending that Wizards haven’t told him the season is a wash and they want to tank. 

Tbf I was watching the game & Mahinmi was playing very well & was out there during their run. I’d consider this a one time thing (hopefully). It’s up to Mo to come out aggressive on the next one.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a Wagner owner too but this post makes you sound like a douchebag tbh. 

Words are just words. Post a video of yourself praying.   Source:  

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Next game is going to be critical for Mo. Hopefully this motivates Mo like how Boylen benching LaVine did for him.

We'll thats truly horrible coaching, the guy is in his second year and is arguably the second or third best player on the team, and yet Brooks is blaming him for the results of his own s---y coaching.

Even if he had messed up (which he didn't) you don't do that to sophomores. There is a reason the Wizzards were, are, and will be garbage. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Fantasiser said:

We'll thats truly horrible coaching, the guy is in his second year and is arguably the second or third best player on the team, and yet Brooks is blaming him for the results of his own s---y coaching.

Even if he had messed up (which he didn't) you don't do that to sophomores. There is a reason the Wizzards were, are, and will be garbage. 

I didn't watch the whole game, but dude had the worst +/-. The other team went on a run anytime he was in. Not sure what your argument is

Edited by MuscleChestbrook
7 hours ago, Fantasiser said:

Absolutely amazing that clown a** coaches like Boylen and Brooks leading clown a** franchises want to pin the blame on the players.  LOL, you coaches know you work for the Wiz and Bulls right?  You know their record with coaches?  You clowns have been chosen for a reason.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Still buying shares?

Idk part of me thinks he may not fit in the first unit. May be better off coming off the bench.

He'll be better off once Brooks is outta there lol. If it were up to this dude, Kendrick Perkins would be getting his minutes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Still buying shares?

Idk part of me thinks he may not fit in the first unit. May be better off coming off the bench.

Current level of production is back end top 100.  Potential production is inside top 70 ROS.  If you're in a shallow league might find better on the wire.  But in deeper H2H league's he's an easy hold, even if his minutes don't increase ROS.

I also think today’s game will be critical. He is easily the worst guy in my roster now. Next game is 4 days later. If he does not play well, I may have to drop him for streaming spot. Scott brooks is a dick. He likes to dick around players he does not like. OPJ was an example last year and he liked to play oubre and jeff green. 
My worst players in roster are Miles Bridges, satoransky, Davis Bertans (hold of course) and kevin huerter. What do y’all think? 

Edited by csklmf
7 minutes ago, csklmf said:

I also think today’s game will be critical. He is easily the worst guy in my roster now. Next game is 4 days later. If he does not play well, I may have to drop him for streaming spot. Scott brooks is a dick. He likes to dick around players he does not like. OPJ was an example last year and he liked to play oubre and jeff green. 
My worst players in roster are Miles Bridges, satoransky, Davis Bertans (hold of course) and kevin huerter. What do y’all think? 

I'm with you on this. Def a drop if he doesn't fill the stat line tonight. An extra 2 games can make a big difference on a close matchup. We need to see if Brooks gives the time to Mahinmi...

im now in a great situation with bigs and tbh, between him, baze (lotta minutes) and house, im choosin him as a prefferable drop even tho im a big fan...i hope he plays well tonight and for the rest of the stretch but this might be the end for me tonight

38 minutes ago, csklmf said:

I’d be dropping Huerter for sure out of those 4 even Satoransky before those guys tbh. Those 2 are both in my free agent pool and haven’t been performing well at all. But we may have different league settings. 

51 minutes ago, Jackdean33 said:

I’d be dropping Huerter for sure out of those 4 even Satoransky before those guys tbh. Those 2 are both in my free agent pool and haven’t been performing well at all. But we may have different league settings. 

So you think I should drop huerter? I somehow think huerter, satoransky, Miles Bridges and Bertans are all higher than wagner

Just now, ovofnd said:

He’s worse as a starter than he was coming off the bench 😂

He's pissing me the f--- off.  Talked his a** up for a week here and he leaves me hanging again.  Hanging on for now but he's about to be dropped if he doesn't turn it around within a week.