NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mike Conley 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does your league include "trade r*pe" as a category? 

Posted Images

What the f--- is this thread? Stop overreacting my god. Conley is finally on a contender and he will pull it together very soon and will be a consistent 20 and 6 threat on a team with low usage players. His game today was great. If he gets 2 more assists his stat line becomes elite. 4 steals!!! 3 threes!!!! yeah the fg% is bad but a career 44% shooter doesn't forget how to shoot. No one is panicking over hardens' poor shooting start why are we panicking over a veteran of the games poor shooting start? Just sit back and chill out for a week and watch his consistency come back. I have no worries.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Cmilne23 said:

He was cut?  And 2 other morons passed?  Cool league.  

There seems to be a direct correlation between post count and intelligence in his thread.

This new wave of posters this season is pretty rough. It’s like a bunch of 14 year olds playing fantasy for the first time have discovered these boards.

• Haha 3
34 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

There seems to be a direct correlation between post count and intelligence in his thread.

This new wave of posters this season is pretty rough. It’s like a bunch of 14 year olds playing fantasy for the first time have discovered these boards.

Exactly what I was thinking. This thread is the very example of that. Tbh though I kinda wish I played with some of these guys. There wouldn't be much in the way of competition but it'd be hilarious to see them make these idiotic decisions week after week 

• Like 2

Conley is a beast, his shot is just running bad but will without question return to form.  The last thing an owner should do is move him while his numbers are down.  The only reason to deal Conley is if you're getting a big upgrade or if there is a package that better fits your squad.  But now ain't the time.

Strong hold. 

1 hour ago, fabrar said:

Exactly what I was thinking. This thread is the very example of that. Tbh though I kinda wish I played with some of these guys. There wouldn't be much in the way of competition but it'd be hilarious to see them make these idiotic decisions week after week 

LOL would bet the house you’ve never won. I’ll happily add you to one of my many leagues next season so I can embarrass you 

1 minute ago, Aloon33 said:

LOL would bet the house you’ve never won. I’ll happily add you to one of my many leagues next season so I can embarrass you 

You play in a league where Conley gets dropped. And you get upset about using a #3 waiver on him. That is not a serious league, Get over yourself.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

2 hours ago, fabrar said:

The past 2-3 seasons the quality of overall posts have been declining, I'm sure we've all noticed. Have you sifted through r/fantasybball? Dear Lord...

He's looking better and better.  Kudos to everyone who held tight.  Shame on you for the over reactors who traded him away.

Let his value increase, then maybe you look at trading him. I'm only considering it because my team is turning into a punt AST team.  If Conley starts averaging 7 AST or so, he would be great trade bait. Other than that, he is valuable on rosters and a great draft piece if he well to you in the 60s or 70s.

10 minutes ago, Cpxaztec said:

Picked up two quick fouls again, it’s becoming a norm.

I mean it's been 9 minutes in the 1st quarter he was prob going to rest soon anyways. He'll be fine, the first call was dumb, didn't see the second one. 

• tonycpsu changed the title to Mike Conley 2019-2020 Outlook