NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mike Conley 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does your league include "trade r*pe" as a category? 

Posted Images

I'm actually more happy with the 2 steals than anything else. The shooting will come but the lack of steals was what really bothered me this season. 

Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and we see improved steals going forward.  

• Like 1

i picked him up off the wire when the news broke 

i have faith he can give us 15-5 with 2 threes and 1.2 steals post ASB

he’s an all-star level talent who had his best season last year .. theyre gunna need him if they want to contend 

• Like 1

man ppl need to chill on dudes that come back after a month off. cant believe how much KAT and Conley coppin. just be glad they're back on the court and pray for health. give em a week to get into rhythm geez. I don't have super high hopes for Conley buts its not like he's gone all space jam and lost his talent

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

I don't understand how Ingles can rack up so many assists while Conley only has 1 in 9 minutes.

What is the issue here?

better understanding of the Snyder system, taller and can see over defenders, has chemistry with teammates 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
2 hours ago, GoatByRoto said:

Damn man I don’t see him being an asset in fantasy this year, someone tell me I’m wrong so I can stash him for another month and be disappointed some more.

If we are expecting 18 and 6 we will be dissapointed but i dont see 15 and 5 out of the equation, he should aslo get a couple 3s and over a steal a game too. Should be a mid round guy if he can even get to the middle parts of his potential on the jazz, im holding and im coming last in my league haha.