NBC Sports Edge Forums

Malcolm Brogdon 2019-2020 Outlook

Bledsoe too was a drain on his talent too. He's had some injuries in the past only thing that worries me really, extremly gifted player. Can't believe how quickly he's adapted to a new team, not only that but leading them with pure confidence. Imagine if Giannis/Bledsoe we're returning instead of Oladipo not worried at all really they'll play so well off each other. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup you must be able to tell the future  #rookie 

Give him the injury tag please. Out 2 more games.

It's not like I'm saying I'll drop Porzingis because hes out. Other than the 1st month, he has not been setting the world on fire, correct? Poor fg, assists dropped, lack of stocks...Plus looking at h

29 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

This guy is a stud. I punted assists everywhere and I'm still jealous. 

Did you pass on him because you were punting assists? Ouch.

I planned on punting assists in most of my leagues, but if value is there, you take it. Got him and Rubio late in multiple leagues, and now I'm not punting assists, I'm competitive across all cats.

2 minutes ago, GriffeySwag said:

Did you pass on him because you were punting assists? Ouch.

I planned on punting assists in most of my leagues, but if value is there, you take it. Got him and Rubio late in multiple leagues, and now I'm not punting assists, I'm competitive across all cats.

Yeah, I passed, but I only did auction drafts so I can live with it a little more. I dont remember how much he went for but it was probably a steal anyway. Congrats to you owners, you got a real one.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Twizman said:

I'm punting assists but now I'm confused what to do. Do I try to get more assists in from waivers or just let Brogdon carry me mostly by himself to a mediocre-not last finish.

You keep him and soft punt assists so that you can beat other teams in your league that are also punting assists (it's a popular build, so there's probably a few)

or trade him for someone who fits your build better, but it'd have to be a good return

Edited by GriffeySwag
  • Like 1

I have always liked Brogdon’s game, but I did not think he was capable of this. Basically averaging a double double and a 20 point scorer. 

I wasn’t able to get him so whomever did, y’all should be talking about him more because he is playing incredible.

Not sure what happens when Oladipo comes back. Maybe Brogdon reverts back to Milwaukee super efficient less assists Brogdon. Who knows. But for now, hats off because he is a stud!

I’ve been trying to pry him off an owner in my league. This potential has to be why he got rookie of the year but he really blew up more than most people expected. The guy in my league that has him also has Lowry and they’ve basically locked up assists with a few other guys but brogdon was the key. 

Hi Everyone,

New to here and fantasy basketball.  I was lucky enough to draft Brogdon.  Obviously been loving his production so far, as well as others who would like to trade for him.  I was offered my Brogdon and LeVert for his Jokic and Oubre.  I am currently in first but my Center-eligible players are Adebayo, JJJ, and Jarrett Allen.  Is Oubre's current production sustainable?  Any input is appreciated

3 hours ago, Hooligan45 said:

Hi Everyone,

New to here and fantasy basketball.  I was lucky enough to draft Brogdon.  Obviously been loving his production so far, as well as others who would like to trade for him.  I was offered my Brogdon and LeVert for his Jokic and Oubre.  I am currently in first but my Center-eligible players are Adebayo, JJJ, and Jarrett Allen.  Is Oubre's current production sustainable?  Any input is appreciated

AC Forum question

How sustainable do we think Brogdan's production is, especially his assists? I don't watch many Pacers games, but tripling his assists in a year seems pretty crazy to me. Especially when Oladipo comes back, what do we think the dynamic will be? I'm thinking of making an offer to the owner since he's punting assists, but don't want to overpay if he's peaking.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, hyperionloop said:

How sustainable do we think Brogdan's production is, especially his assists? I don't watch many Pacers games, but tripling his assists in a year seems pretty crazy to me. Especially when Oladipo comes back, what do we think the dynamic will be? I'm thinking of making an offer to the owner since he's punting assists, but don't want to overpay if he's peaking.

Brogdon's playmaking opportunities were suppressed in MIL bc so much of the offense ran through Giannis.  The assists will go down a touch when Vic returns to action, but Brogdon will still be a huge value ROS based on talent, efficiency and opportunity alone.  Let's not forget he was ROY two years ago.  He has all the tools to succeed. 

5 hours ago, mas10 said:

TJ warran ever pass the ball once he has it! Damn annoying! 

You don't roster "THE PRESIDENT" thinking TJ BUCKETS IS ever going to pass to him.

He gets buckets, not assists, not reb, and maybe he'll get lucky with some stocks. You can just pray that TJ BUCKETS makes shots, but he will cause he gets BUCKETS. 

What did you expect?

.....just kidding man lolz, yeah it's pretty annoying.

• tonycpsu changed the title to Malcolm Brogdon 2019-2020 Outlook