NBC Sports Edge Forums

Damian Lillard 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for letting us know. Keep the updates coming.

I guess he needed some Dame time to himself 

He is playing 2K easy mode  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Obliviate said:

he's been so spicy as of late it and looks determined to get every W

Good call about being determined to get the W. After he dropped the 60-piece, he said something along the lines of, "This feels good to identify what I need to do to get us a win." Earlier in the year I remember he was relatively passive in the first halves, trying to get his teammates involved etc — now he's just a killer from the outset.

16 minutes ago, D3K91 said:

Good call about being determined to get the W. After he dropped the 60-piece, he said something along the lines of, "This feels good to identify what I need to do to get us a win." Earlier in the year I remember he was relatively passive in the first halves, trying to get his teammates involved etc — now he's just a killer from the outset.

Lol he finally realized that his teammates ain't all that and he needs to activate dame time every game to get the dubs

On 1/28/2020 at 7:01 AM, flat_eric said:

Yeah I'm going against him this week and I'm scared. Sad thing is he went one spot before I took Beal and they have been world's apart this season.

I tuned into the game today late to root against the TD. The game was all but over to the point the camera stopped following the play with a few seconds to go. Then someone on the Rockets jacked up a shot off camera (assuming it was Westbrook) to give Dame his 10th rebound and first career TD. I guess it was intentional? Moral of the story: I hate fantasy.

30 minutes ago, sebapargue said:

I tried Lillard and Oladipo for harden and tobias but was denied 😁

Probably because you did Oladipo for Tobias. Tobi has more value right now. If he doesn't want Lillard, then he doesn't want to trade Harden. Lillard is third for the season right now. An absolute beast.

35 minutes ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

Probably because you did Oladipo for Tobias. Tobi has more value right now. If he doesn't want Lillard, then he doesn't want to trade Harden. Lillard is third for the season right now. An absolute beast.

I secretly didn't want him to accept lol...i think 😂?? im gonna ride my guys this season...just need a few lucky picks with PF-C eligibility