NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jarrett Culver 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another overhyped waiver wire add bites the dust. Who will sabotage my team next week? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z

He's only getting better 

So you're gonna risk missing out on a season long impact maker for 1 game of a guy like Troy Brown?

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, brosephd said:

anything in particular for the meh game

Didn't look good in the second half, missed a couple of layups. Okogie also closed over him, who was having a good night. Crabbe also played for the first time as well, so that's 16 less minutes in the rotation to go around.

Denver is a tough defensive team, especially for young players.

hes been in double digits with some sexy lines almost every game this month, we can give him a pass. Still came out with two threes and a block, and most importantly played 27 min despite playing poorly. 

• Like 1

It’s been an absolute rollercoaster since KAT’s return. I may be getting off this train . Shabazz playing well hasn’t been helping either, but that dude might get traded before the deadline. 

Just now, PlayoffP said:

Tempted to drop for Wood or Theis... he’s been really good prior to these three duds though 

Easily drop for wood. Culver has some end of the year appeal, but the inconsistency is maddening. He needs a few more years to hone that shot. I don’t like that when he’s off Okogie and Napier cut into his end game minutes.

The other issue is that I’m noticing he sits to the side in first quarters, Wiggins and towns eat a lot early and he doesn’t get any usage. Napier refuses to let him handle, so he starts getting real passive in the offense.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

Easily drop for wood. Culver has some end of the year appeal, but the inconsistency is maddening. He needs a few more years to hone that shot. I don’t like that when he’s off Okogie and Napier cut into his end game minutes.

The other issue is that I’m noticing he sits to the side in first quarters, Wiggins and towns eat a lot early and he doesn’t get any usage. Napier refuses to let him handle, so he starts getting real passive in the offense.

Yeah I feel like Woods upside if given the chance would be better than Culver’s peak this season. Dropped but I’ll keep an eye on him Incase he pops off again 

7 minutes ago, kilslo said:

If Cuvler gets the ball handling responsibilities Napier had I could easily see him average at least 5 assists bc a lot of Napier assists were off simple passes not much (if any) play making was involved 

they seem to like wiggins with the ball in his hands more this year so I think he will just assume more ball handling unless dlo gets there. def an increase with Napier gone but still will be very inconsistent imo 

• Like 1