NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jarrett Culver 2019-2020 Outlook

I liked the look of him in preseason, and now that he is starting I'm willing to take the leap for an extended look.

He had a 70% FT in his senior year in college, so I'm thinking it reverts back to that level. Sometimes rhythm has a lot to do with it. (His FG% was 46.1%, so maybe that can creep back over 40% in the NBA as well.)

• Like 1
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another overhyped waiver wire add bites the dust. Who will sabotage my team next week? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z

He's only getting better 

So you're gonna risk missing out on a season long impact maker for 1 game of a guy like Troy Brown?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

I liked the look of him in preseason, and now that he is starting I'm willing to take the leap for an extended look.

He had a 70% FT in his senior year in college, so I'm thinking it reverts back to that level. Sometimes rhythm has a lot to do with it. (His FG% was 46.1%, so maybe that can creep back over 40% in the NBA as well.)

Rhythm is the root of everything

Rhythm is King

• Haha 1

He has his bright spots. Fills up a lot of columns most nights (including TO's).

His shooting is a real work in progress. Even finishing around the basket. He has to be a better FT than what we have seen so far, which is pretty bad.

Seems to have a good basketball IQ. Works hard and plays pretty good D. (Maybe watching Okogie will help there too). And is not timid about jacking up shots. 

We will see how he fares when he goes head to head with some of the better NBA guards going forward.

was looking at him all night but the % are just so bad that they override any good he can provide in the popcorn stats. lucky he went to the line 0 times today or it would have been worse. 

Is a pass for me in 12 teamers. might be an ok post ASB type of guy.

I'll take 10 pts 5 assists 1 steal 1 block 2 threes on a terrible shooting night. He will have a bunch of nights like this but will have hot streaks as well. He's a rookie it's normal. The good thing is he clearly can fill up every category. If you have good fg anchors having one or two players like Culver is manageable in h2h at least

• Like 1
On 11/27/2019 at 12:35 AM, Bugs bunny said:

Rhythm is the root of everything

Rhythm is King

Oh yeah. All right