NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Jarrett Culver 2019-2020 Outlook

Del Rio

17 minutes ago, PlayoffP said:

Loving the stocks tonight so far, good bounce back from some of his recent stock less nights 

Agreed, was worried he'd have a bad night against the Pacers, but he's probably my best player tonight lmao

His confidence is increasing and is looking like a hold the rest of the way

1 minute ago, DLG10 said:

How well does he play with KAT in lineup?

It's hard to answer that because he wasn't as good when KAT was healthy. He's really flourished recently since he's been given minutes to work up his confidence. Teague is being phased out completely. Now would be the time to grab him. What has kept people from grabbing him have been his percentages, but he's shooting over 50% for over a week now and he's ironing out his issues at the line as well (plus the attempts are so low its really a non factor). 

The defensive stats plus threes are very intriguing, and having him and Melton in my lineup really helps supplement my bigs. I love catalyst guards who can give you 1/1/1 production along with your wings.

If anything, having KAT will only make it easier with better spacing, more cut options where he'll get the ball when he dives from a KAT post up pass or high post pass, and he 's a catch and shoot guy from three, so he'll get more opportunities there as well. I actually think it makes him even more appealing.

I'm in as well , used my 4th and final add-drop for him. I've been hopping trains left and right , went from Spellman , Michael Porter Jr , to Jarrett in less then a week.  It really sucks because I scooped up MPJ yesterday and wanted to see the kids potential . But Culver is in the safest situation right now with minutes , and Teague leaving is just huge. 

1 minute ago, Dominator83 said:

I dont understand how Culvers value changes much here. He's already been starting and getting 30+ minutes 

The difference now is simple....he's still Culver, but now he's Culver.........wait for it...................................UNLEASHED!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1