Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Elfrid Payton 2019-2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the little amount of time he’s been on the court, wow. Stat stuffing like he’s diving into some dime piece pussssy

Favors also anchors you in INJs per game.🤣

Pts league bby

Posted Images

People always got fool by his triple double in past few seasons,personally I don't think he is a very good player(both in real life and fantasy).Low pts,3s,poor FT% ,his main contribution is assists and stls only

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

 

4/9
.444
2/2
1.000
1
2
8
INF
5
0
0
0
11

 

pretty decent stats for 26 mins. didn't watch the game but saw that dennis smith jr. only played 10 minutes. should we consider payton to at least get a 10 pts 5 ast average?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrBean said:

 

4/9
.444
2/2
1.000
1
2
8
INF
5
0
0
0
11

 

pretty decent stats for 26 mins. didn't watch the game but saw that dennis smith jr. only played 10 minutes. should we consider payton to at least get a 10 pts 5 ast average?

Trier started the game and then DSJ came in for him. Neither came back into the game after making a bunch of mistakes. Elfrid sparked a comeback in the 3rd, overcoming a 16? pt deficit and NYK had an 8? pt lead when Elfrid sat bc of foul trouble. Ntikilina came in for him and sucked a** w/ no scoring, bad defense, and costly turnovers. Elfrid came in again and stayed until the end of the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

He also had 5 steals. He has the highest basketball IQ of all these guys so I hope for him and the knicks they will roll with him for the future. 
 

Last year at the end of the season he really balled out and is a constant Triple Double threat, could be a great waiver pick up or last round flier for many teams 

Edited by KB24MVP
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Trier started the game and then DSJ came in for him. Neither came back into the game after making a bunch of mistakes. Elfrid sparked a comeback in the 3rd, overcoming a 16? pt deficit and NYK had an 8? pt lead when Elfrid sat bc of foul trouble. Ntikilina came in for him and sucked a** w/ no scoring, bad defense, and costly turnovers. Elfrid came in again and stayed until the end of the game.


the only thing this tells me is that the rotation is an absolute nightmare.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

is he the pick up?

I actually just dropped him haha!!! I have Lowry Ja Sato Dinwiddie Garland. If he’s available in 12+ team leagues he should be picked up. Ast and stls are tough to find even if he’s in s---y situation with fizdale. It’s worth holding and seeing what happens 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, greatestmetfan said:

I scooped him asap he was the best guard on the floor for the Knicks by far. 

 

He was starter in Orlando with an acceptable output for top 75 PG. I am hoping he does better once he cements the starting job to himself.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fitzdale is stupid but he stuck with Mudiay last year for a good stretch until Mudiay got injured. Same with Vonleh, more or less.

 

He already gave a shot to the other guys and Trier, DSJ, and Ntikilina didn't play to keep the job. IMO Fitz is gonna go with Elfrid until something fierce him not to.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JP_Grizzly said:

I actually just dropped him haha!!! I have Lowry Ja Sato Dinwiddie Garland. If he’s available in 12+ team leagues he should be picked up. Ast and stls are tough to find even if he’s in s---y situation with fizdale. It’s worth holding and seeing what happens 

 

Omg are you me? lol I have Sato Garland and Lowry... Why did you decide to keep Sato? Just curious.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mcflywalker said:


the only thing this tells me is that the rotation is an absolute nightmare.

 

2 hours ago, m1dday said:

Hopefully even Fizdale can see that starting Payton is the best thing he can do. But Fiz gonna Fiz

 

fiz is the nightmare brothers

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ill ark said:

 

He was starter in Orlando with an acceptable output for top 75 PG. I am hoping he does better once he cements the starting job to himself.

Man I waited all last year for that. I had him since he came back from that injury in Orlando and slowly started putting up those good lines. Monster steals back then. I always thought that too tho, if this guy could get like 35 min a night somehow the fantasy lines he’d put up would be insane. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stickman786 said:

 

Omg are you me? lol I have Sato Garland and Lowry... Why did you decide to keep Sato? Just curious.

Sato will be fine. I didn’t want to overreact to one game and I believe in the talent. Tough call dropping elf but I think satos role is much safer than elf. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Elfrid Payton 2019-2020 Outlook

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...