NBC Sports Edge Forums

Elfrid Payton 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, Flamez said:

I know this is a ac forum question boys but it’s usually only rookies that answer me on there so my apologies for asking this but would you guys drop huerter for Payton 

So u know it's an AC question yet u ask it here?? 🙄 just cuz u apologize ahead of time doesn't make it ok lol

Edited by Sfektz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the little amount of time he’s been on the court, wow. Stat stuffing like he’s diving into some dime piece pussssy

Favors also anchors you in INJs per game.🤣

Pts league bby

Posted Images

Man, when you watch Frank play versus Elf, man the difference is huge.  I don't think Frank will ever be a truly functional PG in the league, more like a PG you can put beside a dominate ball handler like Lebron or Luka.  Elf is a true PG, he can run the pick and roll, find open guys or just get to the rim.  He missed a few easy ones today as well, right at the rim.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Lockdown said:

Frank can play though. Looking like a nice line for Frank this game as well. Feels like a timeshare. 

Those lines are few and far between. I think Elf will eventually take the lion share of those minutes. He's just way more consistent.

5 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Frank outplayed him tonight. But Barrett was a**. Hope Frank closes for Barrett instead of making it a timeshare at the PG spot.

I didn't see the game but I wouldn't say 13/5/4 with 4 Steals outplays 10/7/11 with 1 steal. They both had good games and these lines seem to occur way less with Frank than with Elf.

I know Frank is almost 5 years younger, but 25 isn't old and Elf has shown what he is capable of doing. I think the Knicks should just give him the time and the possibility to be the trusted floor general (like a Rondo light) what he can be. Frank has shown nothing yet what would convince me to say "Yes that is the PG of the future for the team"

Edited by KB24MVP