NBC Sports Edge Forums

Elfrid Payton 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the little amount of time he’s been on the court, wow. Stat stuffing like he’s diving into some dime piece pussssy

Favors also anchors you in INJs per game.🤣

Pts league bby

Posted Images

Elf played the first 10 or so minutes and then Frank came in and he was bad basically every single possession lol so Dennis came in and was kinda decent and then went back to being garbage

Elf didn’t see the court again in the first half until 3 minutes were left 

So this 3 PG rotation thing might just be enough to keep Elf from getting 30+ minutes 

6 hours ago, kilslo said:

Elf played the first 10 or so minutes and then Frank came in and he was bad basically every single possession lol so Dennis came in and was kinda decent and then went back to being garbage

Elf didn’t see the court again in the first half until 3 minutes were left 

So this 3 PG rotation thing might just be enough to keep Elf from getting 30+ minutes 

He also had 2 fouls

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, HooLeeFook said:

Should I start him next week?  Two games against Wizards and one game against Nets.  Should both be easy for him.  Do you guys think he will at least hit 30min/game for next week?

The opponents aren't the problem, he can rack up stats against anyone. The question is does he get enough minutes....

• Like 1

Elf is hands down best PG on the team that much is clear, so them running the 3 PG rotation these last 3 games has to be more about weighing the options of giving all of the minutes to a guy with 1 year left on his contract or seeing what you have in other young PGs who u have under control longer like Frank and DSJ

That’s the only reasonable explanation why they keep running the 3 PG rotation in favor of running Elf out there for 30+ minutes 

But it’s becoming apparent that the offense has become more fluid since Payton came back. So it can't just be about making sure Frank develops to the detriment of RJ, Mitch, Knox

I guess we’ll see

• Like 3
3 hours ago, kilslo said:

Elf is hands down best PG on the team that much is clear, so them running the 3 PG rotation these last 3 games has to be more about weighing the options of giving all of the minutes to a guy with 1 year left on his contract or seeing what you have in other young PGs who u have under control longer like Frank and DSJ

That’s the only reasonable explanation why they keep running the 3 PG rotation in favor of running Elf out there for 30+ minutes 

But it’s becoming apparent that the offense has become more fluid since Payton came back. So it can't just be about making sure Frank develops to the detriment of RJ, Mitch, Knox

I guess we’ll see

Judging by the font, you seem quite confident in your assessment! I like it!

Unleash Payton. 

3 hours ago, kilslo said:

I guess we’ll see

I thought this was a quote from the coach for a second 🤣

• Haha 4