NBC Sports Edge Forums

Elfrid Payton 2019-2020 Outlook

13 minutes ago, brosephd said:

Thursday is going to be real interesting for ROS. 

So many wild elements at play. Crazy to think about the possibilities. I just hope this triple double and win convince the Knicks FO who are trying to save their skins not to bring in a point guard.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the little amount of time he’s been on the court, wow. Stat stuffing like he’s diving into some dime piece pussssy

Favors also anchors you in INJs per game.🤣

Pts league bby

Posted Images

The firing of Mills may be a good thing and a bad thing.   

Good: Elf is Perry's guy (Perry drafted him). With Perry in charge, Elf hopefully stays put and has the keys ROS.  

Bad: Mills was fired for trying to pull win-now moves like trade for DLo and keep Morris. If Perry is meant to continue development then maybe the kids play more after the deadline.  

Wait and see I guess. 

• Like 2

Sucks won't be able to make a determination on his value until the trade deadline is over. If a deal swings tonight and Dieng goes to Houston, it's going to be hard to choose whether to keep Elfrid due to the risk if Knicks bring in another PG. 

6 hours ago, Eltoro said:

I don't understand the Dieng to Houston talk, I don't think they have the salary to ship out/match for RoCo AND Dieng. It'd probably be RoCo + a cheaper center incoming. 

solid foreshadowing

1 minute ago, beejay6020 said:

what a game! why did they take off that 8th steal at the end? was a legit steal on Fournier...

i suppose it got credited to randle since fournier lost the handle after he swiped the ball and elf then took the ball...either that or these stat guys are a bunch of idiots

17 minutes ago, L3onD said:

i suppose it got credited to randle since fournier lost the handle after he swiped the ball and elf then took the ball...either that or these stat guys are a bunch of idiots

thats crazy - he def caused the steal and randle then took it

7 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

thats crazy - he def caused the steal and randle then took it

tbh nah, they replayed it like 7 times cause clifford was going crazy over the “no-call”, pretty sure that randle swiped it first then elf took it and just passed the ball in randle’s direction...all in all, he still had 7 swipes, can’t ask for much more than that

Edited by L3onD
  • Like 1