NBC Sports Edge Forums

Davis Bertans 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to taste this mans a** if possible. 

Maybe you need to get traded

Posted Images

Any updates besides “it will be a good week” from the coach?

he hit a cold patch before the injury, no concerns from anyone?

I picked him up when a guy in my league dropped him, and he regrets this constantly, so much so I think I could use it to offer him up for someone like Laurie M - clearly I should try this, right?

3 minutes ago, GreekFreak23 said:

Any updates besides “it will be a good week” from the coach?

he hit a cold patch before the injury, no concerns from anyone?

I picked him up when a guy in my league dropped him, and he regrets this constantly, so much so I think I could use it to offer him up for someone like Laurie M - clearly I should try this, right?

His 3pt% plummeted at the end of last season (https://stats.nba.com/player/202722/traditional/?Season=2018-19&SeasonType=Regular Season&sort=FG3_PCT&dir=1)

and he can be streaky. Otherwise, no.

12 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

His 3pt% plummeted at the end of last season (https://stats.nba.com/player/202722/traditional/?Season=2018-19&SeasonType=Regular Season&sort=FG3_PCT&dir=1)

and he can be streaky. Otherwise, no.

I don't know what to make of those stats. His minutes were so up and down last year. Did the numbers plummet because of fatigue or lack of consistent minutes? Maybe his confidence broke a bit due to the inconsistent minutes? It's tough to get into a groove when you play 35 min one game and 15 the next. At least this year he's getting the minutes and the green light to take as many shots as he wants. Hopefully those factors will place him in a positive direction going forward.

15 hours ago, mchspd3 said:

any update on this guy? He does not seem include in the Scott Brook talk of weeks.

Who do you think will come back first Thomas Bryant or Davis Bertans?

Scott Brooks said he’s out for at least another week (according to Roto blurb).

honestly, with the way they’ve handled Mo Wagners injury and the little amount of information they disclose to the public I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up being out for the year 😂😄🙂😕☹️😢😭

that being said, he’s a strong hold.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

No he’s on my IL. I’m asking if I should bring him out and roster him in my weekly lineup. 

I snatched him up months ago man.

He is close to returning but he will probably be on a minutes restriction when he returns (could be later in the week). I would probably wait till the week after to activate him. 

1 hour ago, j3rkthenurk said:

He is close to returning but he will probably be on a minutes restriction when he returns (could be later in the week). I would probably wait till the week after to activate him. 

The choice is him or Dray that bum 😂 Good times. I’ll make a decision later today, thanks!