NBC Sports Edge Forums

Marquese Chriss 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

damn.. I accidentally closed the tab and it erased my write up. Well here we go again. If I took a 22 year old player (born in the same year as Terence Davis), and told you that he's on a te

STRAIGHT NASTY. I've missed out or dropped too early on so many guys this season, I'm just glad I managed to nab him the moment he started after the WCS trade.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Portis4Potus said:

Boy got zapped by steph. Him and Josh Jackson, I wonder who’s next for that old Phoenix core. 

I can't even call it a core.  Just poor draft choices by the Phoenix management.  Bender, Chriss, Jackson, Bridges (when they already had Jackson), and then they sign Oubre LOL.  At least Oubre is good! 

11 minutes ago, vnmslsrbms said:

I can't even call it a core.  Just poor draft choices by the Phoenix management.  Bender, Chriss, Jackson, Bridges (when they already had Jackson), and then they sign Oubre LOL.  At least Oubre is good! 

James Jones has completely revamped that team, he also got Baynes who's an advanced stats darling, Diallo is nice depth, Cameron Johnson is a sniper and looks to be a very promising future 3 + D guy.

That team has had to deal with a lot of injuries, but they look quite good for the future.

Edited by Lifschitz
  • Like 1
Just now, Lifschitz said:

James Jones has completely revamped that team

He is really impressive.  Remember seeing an article about this.  Not doing anything crazy and building a solid team.  Ayton and Booker can be a solid one two punch with Oubre as the 3rd star.  Kaminsky and Saric are the right kinds of PF to pair with Ayton, but their defense is a tad weak.  IMO a guy like Jerami Grant would fit great.  Then just some more solid second unit guys, and this is a team of the future.  Rubio is having a nice revival as well. 

17 minutes ago, Vizcarrondo said:

He's coming back

Shrewd move by the Warriors , but It's purely a depth signing , for emergency purposes incase WCS or Spellman get injured . 

• 2 weeks later...