Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Taurean Prince 2019-2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You must be having some major regrets now LOL

If you're looking for a similar player stat wise who isn't as much of a headache with the FG%, Dorian Finney Smith makes a lot of sense. He has SF / PF elig and has really upticked his 3 point volume

it’s my style 

43 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

So mad at myself for not offering this dude up for a buy low on Aaron Gordon. 

 

Wait for the FG% to normalize

 

14+ PPG with 2+ treys........6+ Rebs..........1.2+ steals..........and .5+ Blocks with good FT%

 

Minutes are there, competition for minutes is not there........patience my friend, will be a solid end of bench guy this year

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

 

Wait for the FG% to normalize

 

14+ PPG with 2+ treys........6+ Rebs..........1.2+ steals..........and .5+ Blocks with good FT%

 

Minutes are there, competition for minutes is not there........patience my friend, will be a solid end of bench guy this year

 

Roger that

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

such a tease. Do we get excited again? Thing is, Rockets have no defense


temper your expectations.  He is having a good game and hopefully this gives him confidence but rockets have zero defense like you said....even the wizards dropped 158 on them

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, atlantadynasty said:

such a tease. Do we get excited again? Thing is, Rockets have no defense

 

Well, him and Kurucs are the only two people they have to play the 4.  He has 2-1-1 potential on a clear path to 30+ minutes a game, and takes 10+ shots a game with 5-10 rebounds thus far.  I think I drafted him in the 11th round?  I don't know what you guys were hoping for.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kriggly said:

 

Well, him and Kurucs are the only two people they have to play the 4.  He has 2-1-1 potential on a clear path to 30+ minutes a game, and takes 10+ shots a game with 5-10 rebounds thus far.  I think I drafted him in the 11th round?  I don't know what you guys were hoping for.  

yeah, just might be better players with more upside on waivers, he seems like a safe/boring player

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Taurean Prince 2019-2020 Outlook

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...