NBC Sports Edge Forums

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, gooseball said:

Let's not use Jennings or Knight for comparison. Graham needs more courage than limitation at his career stage.

Lite Lillard is a great start!

I disagree.  These turnovers are out of control.  Seems like he gets 4+ by halftime on a regular basis

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not that people can't complain, it's that the majority of the posts in this thread over the last 10 pages have been about how Graham is frustrating to own because of his bad FG, all the while ign

it’s ok, knowing you if he has one bad game you’ll drop him and come here and call him a scrub 

15 hours ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

Lazy 16pts with 15ast and only 1 turnover.

How good is this kid!?!

as i said, i think we're really just getting started.

Also, wasn't he supposed to go back to his bench role once Bacon was healthy? Once he familiarize more with his starting role, we'll sere more and more of these lines.

Edited by doomz
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, doomz said:

as i said, i think we're really just getting started.

Also, wasn't he supposed to go back to his bench role once Bacon was healthy? Once he familiarize more with his starting role, we'll sere more and more of these lines.

I've been saying since page 1, this dude always exceeds expectations at every level of bball. At one point in college he had a positive steal/turnover ratio. He's a beast. The last time I thought D'tae had reached his ceiling was like sophomore year at KU and somehow he kept creating new ceilings for himself. Thought he could maybe carve out a role for himself in the NBA and I actually thought he could make noise this year with the post-Kemba hornets but never thought he'd be this good.

• Like 1

Very similar statistically to Trey Young last year, but you didn’t have to draft him.

Young is obviously a more crafty player, but I don’t feel like this is Devonte’s ceiling this season.

Running him off the line only opens up his talent for facilitation, letting him shoot puts you at risk of eating 6+ threes. Can’t leave him on an island because somebody is coming to set a screen for him, and he’s a solid PnR facilitator.

Loving his outlook as a whole

• Like 2
2 hours ago, kane said:

Haven't see much of hornets game,is he really a good player or just putting up stats on bad team?

He is skilled and knows what he’s doing IMO. Definitely has talent. He’s currently behind Buddy Hield by 3 makes and tied with KAT for 3rd place in most 3PM this season: That doesn’t happen by accident, he has the green light from borrego who has done a solid job with the rosters they have given him.

The Hornets may not be a playoff team, but they’ve been relentless / competitive in most of their games, sort of like Atkinson’s nets pre-Kyrie.

There are plenty of highlight videos online if you want to go for an eye test.

• Like 3