NBC Sports Edge Forums

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not that people can't complain, it's that the majority of the posts in this thread over the last 10 pages have been about how Graham is frustrating to own because of his bad FG, all the while ign

it’s ok, knowing you if he has one bad game you’ll drop him and come here and call him a scrub 

24 minutes ago, Nishinga said:

B-E-A-S-T. Pickup of the year.

Best FA add I can remember making day 2 of the season ever, boy was setting that alarm to wake up to grab him a wise move, he's essentially curry lite minus the efficiency. 

Edited by mmcc1029

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

Dude only had an offer from Appalachian State coming out of high school, then KU sniped him at the last minute. Even then he wasn't a smash hit recruit. Worked his a** off and became a KU legend and then STILL was barely drafted. Now he's a superstar? Unreal.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

I'd probably do it for Book or Jokic but their respective owners wouldn't. I wouldn't do it for D'Angelo, Westbrook, or Jrue.

You wouldn’t do it for Jrue? lol. I love Devonte and put a crazy $ bid on him to get him, but Jrue is a proven asset who’ll hold in the top 25. 

Unfortunately Devonte still doesn’t have the name, so we won’t get fair return for him. Would rather enjoy the production all season long. He’s fun to own.

Edited by ovofnd
10 hours ago, waffleboy said:

Curious... which player would you guys be willing to trade away Graham for? 

I sent a trade request for Booker. My friend declined immediately but it was just to piss him off by letting him know that my FA pickup is outproducing his 2nd best player, then I went up to beat him silly this week in H2H.

#Mindgames

8 hours ago, ovofnd said:

You wouldn’t do it for Jrue? lol. I love Devonte and put a crazy $ bid on him to get him, but Jrue is a proven asset who’ll hold in the top 25. 

Unfortunately Devonte still doesn’t have the name, so we won’t get fair return for him. Would rather enjoy the production all season long. He’s fun to own.

Lol the guy has a track record of all of 24 games. You’ll get a “fair” return worth exactly that.

2 hours ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

I sent a trade request for Booker. My friend declined immediately but it was just to piss him off by letting him know that my FA pickup is outproducing his 2nd best player, then I went up to beat him silly this week in H2H.

#Mindgames

Ok Graham has been great obviously,  but in what world are you living in that you think he's out producing Booker? 

2 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Lol the guy has a track record of all of 24 games. You’ll get a “fair” return worth exactly that.

Nah. Perceived value vs actual value. Name counts for a lot for managers because they are a determinant of value in the market. 

3 hours ago, HooLeeFook said:

I offered Graham and Jared Allen for KAT.  but I got counter offered KAT and Shai for my Booker and Fred VV.  Should I take it and run ? haha

100% take that lololol. FVV will take a hit with Lowry back and KAT is the best player in this trade by miles.

3 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

100% take that lololol. FVV will take a hit with Lowry back and KAT is the best player in this trade by miles.

Ty... tho I think FVV 3pt and stl are here to stay.  Anyways I always tries to offer Graham for someone but people don't trade me because of name recognition.  Maybe I should just take him and run with him this year.  He is not getting a lot of steals is my only problem.