NBC Sports Edge Forums

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not that people can't complain, it's that the majority of the posts in this thread over the last 10 pages have been about how Graham is frustrating to own because of his bad FG, all the while ign

it’s ok, knowing you if he has one bad game you’ll drop him and come here and call him a scrub 

26 minutes ago, SeanH said:

I can understand saying no to Middleton and Tatum. I think I'd find it difficult to say no to Derozan.

I would not touch DeRozan, and I would not trade Devonte graham for him, massive mistake. None of those guys are really enticing. Tatum is the best of the bunch, quite easily - and he's the only one I'd consider making a swap for. You can't just replace near 8 assists and 4 3's a game, it's insanely hard to find. Those guys all have replaceable stats to some degree - not so much Tatum. Try finding assists and 3's in bunches on the wire, good luck.

Edited by Lifschitz
  • Like 3
On 10/26/2019 at 8:05 AM, Lifschitz said:

This dude is legit.

He’s pulling up like he’s Lillard.

This new offense for Charlotte is very fantasy friendly. It looks just like BKN’s.

4 3s 14 pts and still 2 min to go before the half.

he won’t shoot this good all year but he has a path to 6th man minutes and two guard lineups.

Thank you sir! This made me decide to roll the dice on this guy! #lilDame

• Like 1
On 11/12/2019 at 7:51 PM, doomz said:

i agree, and i actually think there's a fair chance he gets even better as the season progresses.

this aged pretty well.

he’s the real deal. Don’t sell him for peanuts!

6 hours ago, Raiiny said:

I have this guy and Lavine today don't think my opponent is very happy. 

On Tue I had Robinson, bertans AND Graham going .. had 28 3s with 4 guys playing.. the other was Matisse and he hit 3 as well lol

55 minutes ago, wiz said:

On Tue I had Robinson, bertans AND Graham going .. had 28 3s with 4 guys playing.. the other was Matisse and he hit 3 as well lol

Yeah, I had Devonte, Bertans and Lillard combining for 22 triples 😍

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pirate said:

Haven’t watched many hornets games this year. Fantasy wise he’s been a stud but interested to hear what you guys think of his real game? Is he any good?

Hes fantastic.. runs the floor and finds his teammates for open shots and he hits huge shots.. hit the 3 to seals it last night.. phenomenal in the 4th .. the guy is silly good and fun to watch specially if he is on your team and u can watch his numbers pile up.. was excited about him finally getting steals but didnt have any last night ... 40 5 and 5 with 7 threes is fun tho

3 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

That would be pretty stupid. Trae is better on every aspect and easily a top 10 (top5 is also quite possible) player

I would only trade Graham at this point for an established veteran with a proven track record of top 20 fantasy production.  Guys like Jimmy Butler or a buy low on Joker. 

Graham is no fluke you watch the games he's got a lighting quick release on a pure stroke and can shoot off the dribble.  That is deadly.  He'll be top 25 ROS and he's an elite source of threes and assists.

2 hours ago, laurilegend said:

I would only trade Graham at this point for an established veteran with a proven track record of top 20 fantasy production.  Guys like Jimmy Butler or a buy low on Joker. 

Graham is no fluke you watch the games he's got a lighting quick release on a pure stroke and can shoot off the dribble.  That is deadly.  He'll be top 25 ROS and he's an elite source of threes and assists.

Well Trae is easily Top 10, hence its stupid to deny such a trade (esp since Trae is Graham with better points, efficiency and steals)

Edited by HerrMcKenzie
1 hour ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Had him when the Hornets weekly run of 4 games occurred and he was yet to really go off and ended up dropping when Lonzo came back off IL. Never EVER go against your gut it knows!

What? The Hornets weekly run of 4 games is going on now and started in week 5. He's been a consistent bonafide stud since week 3. He only slowed down at the end of week 1 and beginning of week 2. Your timeline doesn't add up bud