Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

What? The Hornets weekly run of 4 games is going on now and started in week 5. He's been a consistent bonafide stud since week 3. He only slowed down at the end of week 1 and beginning of week 2. Your timeline doesn't add up bud

Not sure why he would make up a story about dropping him?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, summersoff7 said:

Surprisingly, the Bulls play one of the best defenses against PGs

 

57 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

 

Sometimes folks get lost in team records and think players should outperform against teams like Chicago and Cleveland.


I expected it somewhat with Dunn and Sato, but 8 TOs and sub-30 FG, I mean did y’all see this coming 🤷🏻‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/13/2019 at 10:17 PM, ovofnd said:

 


I expected it somewhat with Dunn and Sato, but 8 TOs and sub-30 FG, I mean did y’all see this coming 🤷🏻‍♂️

 

Fair enough on both counts.  I didn't see such a terrible showing. But, it seems like on any given night a really good player can not show up or play poorly regardless of the team.  I am not certain I would have ever thought Embiid would have put up an 0 for 11 shooting night like he did a few weeks back.  Of course,guys like Harden and PG put up 30 to 40 points on 33% shooting and higher volume and we look at them as superstars.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

 

Fair enough on both counts.  I didn't see such a terrible showing. But, it seems like on any given night a really good player can not show up or play poorly regardless of the team.  I am not certain I would have ever thought Embiid would have put up an 0 for 11 shooting night like he did a few weeks back.  Of course,guys like Harden and PG put up 30 to 40 points on 33% shooting and higher volume and we look at them as superstars.  

 

So ah... Are you insinuating that Devonte' Graham should be considered a superstar now lol?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

A fantasy superstar, sure! 

 

Sidenote: how the heck dies PJ Washingtons thread have twice as many pages?

Because he had the craziest first game for a rookie in recent memory. Half of the thread is from those first few days 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RLDN106 said:

Because he had the craziest first game for a rookie in recent memory. Half of the thread is from those first few days 😂

Yes, also he is a modern big man with a fantasy friendly game. No one had really talked about him before game 1 - he was pretty unknown. Most of thread also is due to his inconsistent production making it hard to measure his value.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...