NBC Sports Edge Forums

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not that people can't complain, it's that the majority of the posts in this thread over the last 10 pages have been about how Graham is frustrating to own because of his bad FG, all the while ign

it’s ok, knowing you if he has one bad game you’ll drop him and come here and call him a scrub 

16 minutes ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

He still had one of the best play of runs we have seen in recent years, performance after performance. I think that's the only thing people will keep in mind.

Had it been the other way around, maybe people wouldn't remember is fondly, but the fact of the matter is that it happened and a strong argument can be made that it was because of Load Management.

It's unfortunate for sure. I think it's way overblown. I don't think taking a few random games off in January, February, etc has any bearing on playoff performance. Not to mention, you can "load manage" guys by giving them days off in practice. 

1 hour ago, bolletrie said:

Did this with Nunn, kind of regretting it now. 

Hope Graham can turn things around.

Unless you guys are in like 8 or 10 team leagues you simply can't drop a guy avg 3 3's 15 pts and 7.5 dimes a game, the FG% has been brutal the rest of those numbers are just too valuable to dump back onto the wire, he will get scooped up and be dropping 25 points with 6 3's against you in the playoffs if you do. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, mmcc1029 said:

Unless you guys are in like 8 or 10 team leagues you simply can't drop a guy avg 3 3's 15 pts and 7.5 dimes a game, the FG% has been brutal the rest of those numbers are just too valuable to dump back onto the wire, he will get scooped up and be dropping 25 points with 6 3's against you in the playoffs if you do. 

And my streamers will drop 6 more threes and 10 more assists by week's end with 5%-10% better FG%

1 minute ago, summersoff7 said:

I just can't anymore.  He's a drop in 9 cat leagues.  F him.  A streamer spot at this point is more valuable.

... none of this is good advice. Posting this for more experienced players to read. 

I’m sorry that your team build, or fantasy acumen is lacking. But Devonte is uber valuable - as long as you know what you’re doing. 

thanks for the update on your team though.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

And my streamers will drop 6 more threes and 10 more assists by week's end with 5%-10% better FG%

lmao ... then stream away, dude. What have you been waiting for?

drop Devonte. Steam away in your weird league - and then you don’t need to post in thus thread any longer 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 minute ago, Ray Barboni said:

... none of this is good advice. Posting this for more experienced players to read. 

I’m sorry that your team build, or fantasy acumen is lacking. But Devonte is uber valuable - as long as you know what you’re doing. 

I should have prefaced this by saying I am near the top in FG% and I would be elite without his bricks...I lead my league comfortably in assists so it's a necessary drop for me.  Drop him if he doesn't fit your team build.

4 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

“as long as you know what you’re doing”...the guy has been straight trash for what feels like forever now.  There’s nothing “to know”, either he plays well or he doesn’t and he hasn’t been.  I’m not saying he’s a drop but let’s not act like there is some divine wealth of fantasy knowledge you possess that others don’t 

• Like 1

tbh he sucks for awhile now, i only play when hes my only option, even sometimes i stream other guys instead of starting him...but i just cant drop him, fully expect hes gonna go on a tear again in the near future...