NBC Sports Edge Forums

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook

6 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

You gonna check back in when he 2-14 the next game big leaguer?

I'll be here all season champ. 

Averaging more assists than Harden.

3.5 threes per game 

He was a 42% college shooter, I knew what I was getting myself into.

If he doesn't fit your team build, that's on you! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not that people can't complain, it's that the majority of the posts in this thread over the last 10 pages have been about how Graham is frustrating to own because of his bad FG, all the while ign

it’s ok, knowing you if he has one bad game you’ll drop him and come here and call him a scrub 

I only have him in a dynasty league which isn't really important to anyone but me.  However, it forces me to look at how real I believe his breakout is and his potential for improvement.  I believe both are real.  In DeVonte, I see a player who worked really hard to improve and prove himself as an NBA player.  Often times, second year players, even on bad teams, struggle for their identity, role and minutes.  He has passed those tests and continues to establish himself as an important player on the Hornets.  I have see several games where he has been the go-to-guy to make a play.  His efficiency is an issue now.  If it is still an issue in a couple of years then we can say it is what it is.  I just don't see it as a concern that a young player with a surprisingly important role on an inexperienced team is inefficient given the trust and role the coach has given him in critical times during games. Kind of reminds me of a young Chauncey Billups who similarly struggled with efficiency.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mbroo5880i said:

I only have him in a dynasty league which isn't really important to anyone but me.  However, it forces me to look at how real I believe his breakout is and his potential for improvement.  I believe both are real.  In DeVonte, I see a player who worked really hard to improve and prove himself as an NBA player.  Often times, second year players, even on bad teams, struggle for their identity, role and minutes.  He has passed those tests and continues to establish himself as an important player on the Hornets.  I have see several games where he has been the go-to-guy to make a play.  His efficiency is an issue now.  If it is still an issue in a couple of years then we can say it is what it is.  I just don't see it as a concern that a young player with a surprisingly important role on an inexperienced team is inefficient given the trust and role the coach has given him in critical times during games. Kind of reminds me of a young Chauncey Billups who similarly struggled with efficiency.

I believe he’s real too... but for the sake the rest of the owners, I’m gonna bless y’all with the reverse jinx.

Devonte’s breakout season is TBD. Meh. Doubt he can give us more 20/10 DDs on crazy triples again. Rozier is the man.

/reversejinx

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, ovofnd said:

I believe he’s real too... but for the sake the rest of the owners, I’m gonna bless y’all with the reverse jinx.

Devonte’s breakout season is TBD. Meh. Doubt he can give us more 20/10 DDs on crazy triples again. Rozier is the man.

/reversejinx

Good thing you mentioned reverse jinx six time or else someone would come in and roast you for doubting him.  I somehow picked him up waivers.  Some guy just feeling generous I guess.  Yes it's a taco league lol.  🌮

3 minutes ago, magic32 said:

No Rozier, against the T-wolves? He could have a Monster game today!

Wow, the jinx is real.

Nah, he could have a really bad time out there... Getting a monster DD on crazy triples is so unlikely...

/reversejinx ❤️

Edited by ovofnd
  • 2 weeks later...

It's getting awkward now.  I feel as though Graham knows that everyone else knows he doesnt belong in the NBA.  Did you see him airball his first 3 in the 3 point contest.  The dude's ego is as fragile as an egg.  He needs to see a sport's psychiatrist.  He's beta AF!