NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Need to cut this glorious team to 6 keepers...WHIR!

Chuck3222

H2H 10 teams, standard no TO, instead DD..I’m down to 7 guys have to keep only 6...most my other guys will be first rounders on other teams which sucks but there you go...

PG-Lillard

SG-Harden

G-Jimmy Buckets

G-D. Mitchell

SF-G. Harris

PF-J. Collins

F-Porzingis

F-Vucevic 

C-JJJ

C-WCJ

U-Jokic

U-Valanciunas

Help Me narrow to 6...thanks!

replace TO with DD?  You're winning this league with Harden alone!

You're in win now mode: Keep Harden, Lillard, Butler, Vuc, Collins.

JJJ is a very tempting keep, but the DD puts Vuc and Collins over the edge for me, especially in your win now mode.

13 hours ago, DZaak said:

replace TO with DD?  You're winning this league with Harden alone!

You're in win now mode: Keep Harden, Lillard, Butler, Vuc, Collins.

JJJ is a very tempting keep, but the DD puts Vuc and Collins over the edge for me, especially in your win now mode.

No TO is definitely sweet as a Harden owner lol!!! I see that almost everyone has Vuc on this list but I feel I need to look past this season and harden Lillard and butler are getting up there in age...feel JJJ should be in here as well...and Mitchell...but that’s 7-8 if Vuc is on the list...I’m really struggling!!! And Porzingis hasn’t even been mentioned? AAAAGGHHHHH!!!

On 10/19/2019 at 1:01 AM, Chuck3222 said:

No TO is definitely sweet as a Harden owner lol!!! I see that almost everyone has Vuc on this list but I feel I need to look past this season and harden Lillard and butler are getting up there in age...feel JJJ should be in here as well...and Mitchell...but that’s 7-8 if Vuc is on the list...I’m really struggling!!! And Porzingis hasn’t even been mentioned? AAAAGGHHHHH!!!

Based o. League setting, I like porzingis, but he is a huge risk with injuries and might be one of those guys that never reaches his potential. JJJ has a brief future. 

You have a tough decision.