NBC Sports Edge Forums

Start/Sit Help required, WHIR!

In a difficult spot for this week.  I'm working under the assumption that I'm going to lose Amari Cooper for the week so I need to fill my WR2 slot and 2 additional flex's. 0.5 PPR.

I need to choose 3 of the following for my WR2 and 2 flex's:

-  Melvin Gordon

-  Austin Ekeler

-  Emmanuel Sanders

-  Mike Williams

-  Allen Lazard

I'm 2-4 so this is essentially a must win game.  My gut is telling me Gordon, Sanders and Lazard (especially if the top 3 guys in GB sit).

Thanks, post link and I WHIR

7 minutes ago, Accio55 said:

id go Gordon, Sanders and Lazard like you said. Not much on options. Titans defense is pretty good so the Rbs will be a coinflip 

Thanks.  I've been starting Gordon and Ekeler together since he came back and it hasn't exactly worked out for me.  They seem dead set on feeding Gordon so I feel like the week I sit him is the week he goes for 25-100-2. 

Jeez... this is rough. I think you go Sanders tonight to see how he does and then decide what you need for upside or not. If I had to choose now I'd go Sanders, Williams and Lazard. Chargers backfield looks rough behind that line and Tennessee has a good run D.