NBC Sports Edge Forums

TNF - Chiefs @ Broncos 10/17 Game Day Thread

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RW challenge. If Tyreek Hill donuts tonight i'll smash a coffee mug on my head.

Fant trying to catch a pass

Just now, ajs723 said:

Season seems more likely. Not trolling, just saying. 

This is all conjecture for sure. We need more information.

But watching the play and how they treated him after, it really looks like his patella was dislodged out of position, and they had to reposition on the field. This is why he could walk after they re-aligned it.
It will be sore, he might miss a game, but highly doubt it's season ending.

3 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Season seems more likely. Not trolling, just saying. 

Well if he tore ligaments an xray wouldn't tell us.  They would do a drop test on his leg.  One would think if he tore his ACL they wouldn't have him walking around.  A tear of his MCL he could, but I'm not sure if a drop test would clear that out.

Xray would show a clear break.  I doubt a tibial fracture because that would be incredibly painful (unless hairline) to be walking on.  Fibula injury would make sense because it can be painful, but manageable.  It is also on the outside of the leg which would align with where they described the injury.  Unless it is the knee itself, which I'm not sure how that works in regards to treatment or if they can tell.  Might be a tibial plateau injury like Henry had.

Edited by Sternes

How do folks value the Chiefs RBs if Mahomes is out for a long time?  Of course Matt Moore isn't as good as Mahomes, but I would think the Chiefs run the ball more, and Hill + Kelce are still a threat.

• tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic