NBC Sports EDGE Forums

TNF - Chiefs @ Broncos 10/17 Game Day Thread

Members_Only_76

4 minutes ago, Theoneupper said:

Woooow it looks like the popped his knee in place. He’s walking fine too. 

i saw that replay of them popping his knee back in to place. I don't know if that's good or bad. i mean...of course it's bad he was hurt and that had to pop it back in to place but on the other hand hand he walked off with assistance and by the time he got to the tunnel he was walking by himself without a limp, almost strolling. I don't know what any of that means. 

(them popping it in to place and then the way his other leg straightened in pain was nightmare fuel, however)

Edited by yossarian

Just now, Sternes said:

You have to be tough to be in the NFL.  Mahomes is tough to get there, but he is starting to strike me as a drama queen.  I don't know the last time I saw a player stay down that long and be able to walk down the tunnel to get checked out.

You never know.  Plenty of players have bad injuries and walk off.  Hopefully he is ok.

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

i saw that replay of them popping his knee back in to place. I don't know if that's good or bad. i mean...of course it's he was hurt and that had to pop it back in to place but on the other hand hand he walked off with assistance and by the time he got to the tunnel he was walking by himself without a limp, almost strolling. I don't know what any of that means. 

(them popping it in to place and then the way his other leg straightened in pain was nightmare fuel, however)

Sounds like ligament damage

it should be noted I don’t know anything about the human body

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sternes said:

You have to be tough to be in the NFL.  Mahomes is tough to get there, but he is starting to strike me as a drama queen.  I don't know the last time I saw a player stay down that long and be able to walk down the tunnel to get checked out.

What? 

Just now, Brownsfan74 said:

You never know.  Plenty of players have bad injuries and walk off.  Hopefully he is ok.

Hopefully he is.  I'm just not sure I can recall a time I thought a player would need a cart, then watch him get assisted off the field, and the minute he hits the sideline he is good on his own with no assistance to walk the rest of the way.  Hopefully it is nothing.  Just a very dramatic change. 

14 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Nope, FLEX. I had to. I originally had Gallup at FLEX, but had to move him to my WR2 slot with Amari most likely not playing this week 

But why not swap them? I put the earlier games in the main spots and my later games in the flex. 

• tonycpsu locked and unpinned this topic