NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade Deadline Targets

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Jets are going to end up trading nobody else today, but having their whole locker room pissed at the front office.

Trent Williams vs the Redskins front office

Which team are you moving to Alabama?

Just now, mchspd3 said:

Rams now can try to use some of the salary they save from Aqib Talib on trying to re-sign Jalen Ramsey.

If they want trumaine johnson back, I bet the Jets would give them a pick just to send that contract over.  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mchspd3 said:

Rams now can try to use some of the salary they save from Aqib Talib on trying to re-sign Jalen Ramsey.

1 minute ago, FollowTheLeader said:

Save future $ for re-signing Ramsey, by moving the 33yr old CB on IR who can't return until week 15.

I'm out of "likes".

Makes sense, but I figured they'd want him back for a playoff run.   Gotta sign Ramsey though.

Edited by Iron-cock
On 10/28/2019 at 10:36 AM, frog34 said:

To end wrong speculations: Kareem Hunt can't be traded since he's still on the suspension list. End of story. He will be a Brown this season unless he gets cut, which I highly doubt after they took the risk on him and kept him until this point throughout the suspension.

I don’t believe that is accurate.  The NFL and NFLPA came to a settlement in 2010 over whether suspended Vincent Jackson could be traded, and in 2017 CLE was looking to trade suspended Josh Gordon.

4 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Joe Thomas chimes in ...

WTF?

legit legs on this?

🤷‍♂️

That would take some guts for the Bears GM, he basically has to admit he blew the Trubisky pick.  His contract could fit under the Bears cap, but that becomes money the Bears can't roll over into next year.  Then you have to get a new QB ready to start in the middle of the season...I'm not sure it makes sense from the front office point of view.

4 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

can't see the Bears falling on the $$$$$$ Money f'n Mitch $$$$$$ sword ... war room Hari Kari 

Trubisky's a legacy disaster.  It's time to make room for new disasters?  Like trading for a 34 year old quarterback whose picture appears next to the definition of average in the dictionary when finding new and creative ways to not run the ball and f over your defense.

2 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Trubisky's a legacy disaster.  It's time to make room for new disasters?  Like trading for a 34 year old quarterback whose picture appears next to the definition of average in the dictionary when finding new and creative ways to not run the ball and f over your defense.

I haven't watched a lot of all-22 on Andy Dalton, but having watched Trubisky he has to be the worst starting QB in the NFL when it comes to ignoring wide open WRs.

1 minute ago, Iron-cock said:

I haven't watched a lot of all-22 on Andy Dalton, but having watched Trubisky he has to be the worst starting QB in the NFL when it comes to ignoring wide open WRs.

I'm just sayin, ain't like you're trading for Pat Mahomes.  But it does give Nagy brand new excuses for why he ran 10 times not "being an idiot" to show off the new acquisition, so to speak.

2 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I'm just sayin, ain't like you're trading for Pat Mahomes.  But it does give Nagy brand new excuses for why he ran 10 times not "being an idiot" to show off the new acquisition, so to speak.

Can they just trade Nagy to the XFL and get it over with?

• Like 1
Just now, 2014olympicgold said:

I heard on XM Fantasy Sports Radio Station Trubinsky is ranked as the 50th QB this yr. AKA 19 backups have done better than him.

The funny thing is that probably includes his garbage time production 

5 minutes ago, dicka24 said:

Remember, not only did the bears pass on Deshaun Watson & Patrick Mahomes when they drafted Trubisky, but they traded up to do so.

Mahomes went #10 & Watson went #12 in that 2017 Draft.

🤣🤣🤣

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

i think, given the peripherals of passing up TWO superstar QBs, this now starts to rival Sam Bowie > MJ  ... so, in a "circle of life" kinda gig, Chicago finally got got.  

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

i think, given the peripherals of passing up TWO superstar QBs, this now starts to rival Sam Bowie > MJ  ... so, in a "circle of life" kinda gig, Chicago finally got got.  

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

I don't know if that makes up for MJ.  Nothing makes up for that.