Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Andrew Wiggins 2019-2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can draft him if you want to punt win

Oh yeah? Where'd you draft him then oracle?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

spacer.png

I did ... f--- immediately regretted that decision. FT % is horrendous no wonder Jimmy called this bum out.

 

Dude that’s horrible 🤮 Why was Wiggins even in queue that early?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, boytoy said:

 

Dude that’s horrible 🤮 Why was Wiggins even in queue that early?

Had lavine last year.. dude was a stud for me early into the season and then he had his injuries...

KANTER, LEONARD, and DAVIS were headaches for me man... somehow I managed to win.. luckily managed to grab a few surprises through waiver..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Had lavine last year.. dude was a stud for me early into the season and then he had his injuries...

KANTER, LEONARD, and DAVIS were headaches for me man... somehow I managed to win.. luckily managed to grab a few surprises through waiver..

 

Still didn’t answer why Wiggins was next man up at 5th. He’s  nowhere near that adp. I would not have drafted him even if it was 5 rounds later.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:


lol pull out game was weak bro :( hesitated when I saw projected 21 PPG ... realized after I drafted him in order for him to get 21 he'd probably have to chuck 50 shots... I'll try to flip him if I can..

MATISSE is still on my Waiver... I ended up dropping MPJ for PJ.  I still have DWIGHT, SATO, and OG as my bench roster...

Flip?
 

I bet if you just released him into the FA pool nobody would take him lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:


lol pull out game was weak bro :( hesitated when I saw projected 21 PPG ... realized after I drafted him in order for him to get 21 he'd probably have to chuck 50 shots... I'll try to flip him if I can..

MATISSE is still on my Waiver... I ended up dropping MPJ for PJ.  I still have DWIGHT, SATO, and OG as my bench roster...

 

Haha sorry but he’s just that bad. Plus you have Drummond on your team so he’s the worst pairing you could have for one of your studs. I’d outright drop him now for Thybulle and let him be someone else’s problem

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wiggins is like the ex who was your ride or die and treated you well back in the day. That back in the day is 2016 Wiggins where he shot a respectful 45% with almost 24ppg. Then you want to get back with your ex because you're lonely and she was hot as fawk in 2016. It's on and off, on and off but you keep trying because you know there was something there and hope that she can revert back to who she used to be. But after 2 years of trying, she's still a complete bitch and you realize the girl you first met is now dead. 

 

This is my last year of drafting this bum unless we start seeing some damn improvements. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

my dumbass drafted him 92nd overall knowing damn well what a heartless clown he is .. all because of my blind faith in him recapturing the level of play he displayed in that 24 ppg season, where he looked like he was ascending into stardom .........

 

i might end up droppin him tho (10-teamer) .. he’s the type of player you don’t feel bad dropping at this point in his career, no matter where u drafted him. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

my dumbass drafted him 92nd overall knowing damn well what a heartless clown he is .. all because of my blind faith in him recapturing the level of play he displayed in that 24 ppg season, where he looked like he was ascending into stardom .........

 

i might end up droppin him tho (10-teamer) .. he’s the type of player you don’t feel bad dropping at this point in his career, no matter where u drafted him. 

 

im in a 10 teamer as well, 90% chance I’m dropping after week 1 only reason I’m holding is because I got Wendell carter on IR still 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Andrew Wiggins 2019-2020 Outlook

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...