NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

I'm about as happy as I can be.

Well into the 4th quarter and Nunn leads the team in shot attempts, 14 attempts to Jimmy's 10. That definitely won't be every game but looks like there's still room for him to eat at the table. As long as Dion stays gone it's copacetic. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This years Michael Jordan

Heats scouting department truly deserves a boatload of strippers and coke and a big bonus lmao.   Every year they uncover these absolute hidden gems!

I really think so much of fantasy b-ball opinion is predicated on who guys miss out on in their leagues or who they dropped. There is a psychoanalysis aspect to it where our ego gets in the way and we

Posted Images

Can't complain about the line. Some poor shot selection: trying to dunk over Collins and len on half court sets in q1. A couple layups in traffic that didn't work out and turned down a few open shots to move the ball around. Will take a bit of time to adjust to Jimmy but it seemed like he had less chemistry with bam than Jimmy. If this is a bad night then he is a solid hold. Dragic and herro aren't going to shoot a combined 67% from the field too often either. 

1 minute ago, doomz said:

he was 1 bucket away from being the first rookie to average 18ppg in his first three games since KD.

He came in averaging 22.3 points so scoring 17 should still have his average over 18 ppg. And this was his 4th game so he already scored 18 in his first 3 games.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

He came in averaging 22.3 points so scoring 17 should still have his average over 18 ppg. And this was his 4th game so he already scored 18 in his first 3 games.

yeah, i probably misheard the details, but Eric Reid definitely mentioned something like that.

10 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

https://twitter.com/Bulls_Breakdown/status/1189362549315309568

1 more bucket to be the first rookie to score 18+ points in his first 4 games since KD :)

Edited by doomz
  • Like 3
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook