NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, johnval1362 said:

Not saying you are, but a lot of guys are too stubborn to trade for guys that other managers got for free. Wherever that person came from is irrelevant in reality. I'd honestly be hesitant to take a #1 waiver on him in a 12 team standard league. That's a really tough call but luckily Miami is one of the few teams playing today. If he does it again and see's no regression I'd say it's worth the waiver. Winslow might sit so he may get more looks today so it's still a tough call even if he does have a good game. I'd lean more on the side of taking him with the #1 waiver than not as of now. 

Good stuff, there, thanks. The other thing is you're taking a number one waiver priority on a guy who is not yet proven. That could be a killer. But yeah I will look at today's game to see what happens and it's unfortunate that Winslow isn't playing because it may inflate his numbers.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This years Michael Jordan

Heats scouting department truly deserves a boatload of strippers and coke and a big bonus lmao.   Every year they uncover these absolute hidden gems!

I really think so much of fantasy b-ball opinion is predicated on who guys miss out on in their leagues or who they dropped. There is a psychoanalysis aspect to it where our ego gets in the way and we

Posted Images

1 hour ago, magic32 said:

Good stuff, there, thanks. The other thing is you're taking a number one waiver priority on a guy who is not yet proven. That could be a killer. But yeah I will look at today's game to see what happens and it's unfortunate that Winslow isn't playing because it may inflate his numbers.

that's the problem with a high waiver sometimes. the good pickups typically happen earlier in the season. if you don't use your high waiver you might end up with trash later on

• Like 2

This guy is exactly the type of player that thrives under Pat Riley and Spolestra. This is the type of player to use waiver on, others include Graham, and Holmes. Not sure if I will be chastised for the wrong forum but I am a big Nunn fan. Full disclosure, big time heat fan. I would actually think if any value is diminished it is Herro over Nunn because Nunn has amazing defense and more grit. 

I spent 18$ of my 100$ budget for him after his 1st game of the season and  I would def use a high waiver wire claim for him. Winslow and Dragic havent been the healthiest players in the past and even with them he should be fine. I just hope ballhog Waiters will stay away from the team forever. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Chrizz said:

I spent 18$ of my 100$ budget for him after his 1st game of the season and  I would def use a high waiver wire claim for him. Winslow and Dragic havent been the healthiest players in the past and even with them he should be fine. I just hope ballhog Waiters will stay away from the team forever. 

And neither is Butler!

• Like 1

Can someone please explain to mr why this dude went undrafted last year? He was the second leading college scorer behind trey young in the entire country and no team wanted him. Ive never seen him play in college but the way hes playing for miami it is shocking to me. 

2 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Can someone please explain to mr why this dude went undrafted last year? He was the second leading college scorer behind trey young in the entire country and no team wanted him. Ive never seen him play in college but the way hes playing for miami it is shocking to me. 

Domestic violence charge and plead guilty to misdemeanor battery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

The Warriors tried to stash him in their Santa Cruz affiliate, purportedly bringing him off the bench to mute his production.  They were reluctant to burn a roster spot to retain him as they were heading into the PO, and Miami tendered him an offer after scouting him out.  GSW sure could use his services right now.  

2 minutes ago, 80version said:

The Warriors tried to stash him in their Santa Cruz affiliate, purportedly bringing him off the bench to mute his production.  They were reluctant to burn a roster spot to retain him as they were heading into the PO, and Miami tendered him an offer after scouting him out.  GSW sure could use his services right now.  

If he was in the warriors with their current situation, easily a bad FG% but insane offense. Would be like Jordan Crawford in 2012 when an injury had him starting and he averaged like 25 ppg for the last 2 months of season.

• tonycpsu changed the title to Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook