NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

dfstout

1 minute ago, MarcoPol0 said:

no one is going to give you 'fair' trade value for a random guy u picked up for free

Not true. His trade value is based on his performances which have been pretty good, and what people perceive his future output will be. 

1 minute ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

The only problem i have about people is the fact that unless you were in a 20 team league you didnt draft this guy and had no idea like i had no idea who this dude was. You got him for free...thats like people who have zero cents or paper cash anywhere but when you give them a dollar they get mad that you didnt give them $5

Exactly. I picked him up in one of my dynasty leagues (annoyed I was not able to get him in my other leagues), but I am very happy that he is in at least one of them. 

Watching this game, tbh a lot of his passes are leading to assist from another player. He has made like 4-5 passes to someone who can surely take the shot but then they pass again. Miami’s ball movement is impressing me . 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Soafanforlife said:

It would get vetoed. 

Just like an Ayton for Holmes trade, or a PG for PJ Washington trade. 

Thing with Curry is the Warriors might load manage him all year long trying to get a better draft pick, although they suck enough with Curry playing already but still. They have every reason to rest Curry as much as possible this year. PG and Ayton will be playing once they're back fighting for better seeding.

This guy doesn’t get assists. This guy doesn’t rebound. How can a PG not get any assists? This guy is just empty.

Really? This dude just went 10/15 and 4/4 from the line for 28 points, 4 threes, and two steals. And all of these complaints about a WW dude we all got for free?

Did any of you that are complaining even watch the game or any of his games? If you did you would appreciate how good this guy actually is. When he hit his 4th three pointer I got up out my seat.

Enjoy him. He is that damn good and he is not going away. So he doesn’t get assists like a typical point guard. Who cares. Again, he just dropped 28 with 2 steals and 4 threes on 66.7% shooting!

• Like 2

If you watch him play hes actuwlly finding his guys a lot and is a good passer. His 0 assists shouldn't worry you as I saw a few passes that lead to fouls or shots that should have gone in or passes that lead to something positive. I was most worried about the steals but I think this guys got it all. 

Anyone else in an awkward position with this guy where your team is built for big man stats, stocks, and low TOs, but this guy was simply too valuable to pass up on?

Trading him is obviously an option but I believe that most owners will devalue him just because he was a free agent/waiver wire guy, despite his talent/contributions, so it's not likely that you get equal return unless its halfway through the year and hes kept it up. But for teams who picked him up after watching him play, but he doesnt quite fit your build, what are you going to do? Seem to be stuck in the middle where hes clearly too talented to drop, but doesnt necessarily fit the categories you want. His steals have been nice though. 

28 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

Anyone else in an awkward position with this guy where your team is built for big man stats, stocks, and low TOs, but this guy was simply too valuable to pass up on?

Trading him is obviously an option but I believe that most owners will devalue him just because he was a free agent/waiver wire guy, despite his talent/contributions, so it's not likely that you get equal return unless its halfway through the year and hes kept it up. But for teams who picked him up after watching him play, but he doesnt quite fit your build, what are you going to do? Seem to be stuck in the middle where hes clearly too talented to drop, but doesnt necessarily fit the categories you want. His steals have been nice though. 

I was lucky because he fit my punt assist dynasty team really well, but if I was in your position I would ride it out. If he continues to play like this, then you can trade him half way in the season for someone who fits your team. 

• Like 1

• tonycpsu changed the title to Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook