Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

So after this game, would you confirm that he is worth a number one waiver pick up? I know Winslow didn't play but it's not like nunn had an assist party and winslow wouldn't be taking shots away from him anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This years Michael Jordan

Heats scouting department truly deserves a boatload of strippers and coke and a big bonus lmao.   Every year they uncover these absolute hidden gems!

I really think so much of fantasy b-ball opinion is predicated on who guys miss out on in their leagues or who they dropped. There is a psychoanalysis aspect to it where our ego gets in the way and we

Posted Images

1 minute ago, magic32 said:

So after this game, would you confirm that he is worth a number one waiver pick up? I know Winslow didn't play but it's not like nunn had an assist party and winslow wouldn't be taking shots away from him anyway.

 

I would use it. Well worth the risk in my view. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sickrookie said:

I assume most of us don’t pick him as an AST guy. His stat line is similar to Garry Harris - 3 trey and 1.8 steals on good% for the first 5 game from the WW. Can’t ask more from Nunn.

After owning Gary a couple of times over the past few years, I can say I'm already way happier these first two weeks with Nunn than I ever have been with Gary. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, theantishere said:

After owning Gary a couple of times over the past few years, I can say I'm already way happier these first two weeks with Nunn than I ever have been with Gary. 

That's cause Gary misses a ton of games every year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably very blasphemous to say around here, but it's something all of us have at least thought of I'm sure...

Who are we targeting in potential sell-highs? Both for a 1 for 1's and 2 for 1's? Conley's window is probably shut after last night, but if his owner doesn't believe in him after just one game, is that around the value we should go for?

Obviously, I'd hope Nunn is what he is, and even with the inevitable drop in efficiency, he should still be good for mid-round value, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, theantishere said:

Probably very blasphemous to say around here, but it's something all of us have at least thought of I'm sure...

Who are we targeting in potential sell-highs? Both for a 1 for 1's and 2 for 1's? Conley's window is probably shut after last night, but if his owner doesn't believe in him after just one game, is that around the value we should go for?

Obviously, I'd hope Nunn is what he is, and even with the inevitable drop in efficiency, he should still be good for mid-round value, right?

The best you will probably get, as of now, is Bledsoe. I doubt you will find someone willing to give up all that much and even Bledsoe would be a tough get. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, theantishere said:

Probably very blasphemous to say around here, but it's something all of us have at least thought of I'm sure...

Who are we targeting in potential sell-highs? Both for a 1 for 1's and 2 for 1's? Conley's window is probably shut after last night, but if his owner doesn't believe in him after just one game, is that around the value we should go for?

Obviously, I'd hope Nunn is what he is, and even with the inevitable drop in efficiency, he should still be good for mid-round value, right?

 

I think Nunn is a great trade kicker. Lillard + x for Kemba + Nunn for example. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

6 hours ago, johnval1362 said:

The best you will probably get, as of now, is Bledsoe. I doubt you will find someone willing to give up all that much and even Bledsoe would be a tough get. 

if i had bledsoe i would trade in a heartbeat. hes basically bledsoe minus a few boards and rebs, but gets better 3s and can keep up with steals it seems. 

bledsoe also playing like a** atm. he'll get over it, but i actually just handed him off for my PG + Bledsoe for Jimmy + OG

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, nir said:

He is not doing much tonight . Getting worried. Tons of empty stats.

 

14 hours ago, magic32 said:

zero assists at halftime as a starting point guard? WTF?

 

13 hours ago, nir said:

He should not be playing point guard. Failing the eye test. I think sg is his calling. 

 

11 hours ago, Sfektz said:

Does this guy think hes Miami's franchise player?? He should not be taking 15 shots a game... frigging ball hog

 

all that needs to be said about these posts smh

Image result for facepalm.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, theantishere said:

Probably very blasphemous to say around here, but it's something all of us have at least thought of I'm sure...

Who are we targeting in potential sell-highs? Both for a 1 for 1's and 2 for 1's? Conley's window is probably shut after last night, but if his owner doesn't believe in him after just one game, is that around the value we should go for?

Obviously, I'd hope Nunn is what he is, and even with the inevitable drop in efficiency, he should still be good for mid-round value, right?

I've been selling him hard to my league right now. 20man H2H.

Combos I'm asking for are Nunn/Lowry for a Butler/??

Or Vuc/Nunn for Jokic/X

 

Been a feeling out process. But every game he increases his value. Hopefully it continues while I'm trying to deal him lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've already tried to sell him several times. No luck.

That said, I didn't expect anyone to accept and I ain't even mad. His game sample size keeps growing, and he clearly passes the eye test. I think he has a decent shot at top 70 or maybe even top 50 ROS.

I'm happy to have picked him up and am cool with just enjoying his production (even if by chance he eventually pans out).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, MacDirk said:

I've tried to get him in a package with Luka for my D. Mitch, PJ and Kennard. I know he wont be that good but if somehow if keeps a decent level I'd be more than happy. Not sure if the other guy will accept it.


Npbodu gonna be taking that. Nunn’s better then PJ and Kennard...and at this current point, producing close to Mitchell. Dudes isn’t a random throw in u can request, he’s a legit asset. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a good sign boys. Nunn still not in with 3 mins left in 2nd . Not sure if he is hurt but looks like he is just losing mins to a hot hand tonight. It’s worrisome because when Winslow is back it will be worse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nir said:

Not a good sign boys. Nunn still not in with 3 mins left in 2nd . Not sure if he is hurt but looks like he is just losing mins to a hot hand tonight. It’s worrisome because when Winslow is back it will be worse.

 

lol are you serious? he's in foul trouble. got taken out with 2, back in the second quarter and committed his third on harden right away, taken out.

 

rotfl

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nir said:

Not a good sign boys. Nunn still not in with 3 mins left in 2nd . Not sure if he is hurt but looks like he is just losing mins to a hot hand tonight. It’s worrisome because when Winslow is back it will be worse.

 

He has two fouls bud. Chill. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...